Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
It was fun until everyone finished school, tried to find a job, and found out that everyone's parents are still working and not planning on retiring anytime soon. so your opportunity for advancement is stalled and you're stuck working an entry-mid level position waiting for gramps to retire(or die) not being able to afford anything close to what your parents had at your age and have to constantly face them and society as a whole as they ask "why don't you have kids yet?" "when are you going to move out?" "when I was your age I was a manager already. whats wrong with you?" and you have nothing to say. you could blame society or your parents or the economy or all the loving baby boomers still clinging tenaciously to their precious jobs. time for you to retire and make room for the next generation assholes. if you were born between 1946 and 1964 its time to hang it up old man. you've had 35+ years time for some fresh blood. you're a blight a burden and nobody appreciates you hanging around. you are the reason the economy is stalled, why your children can't find work and are still living with you. If it continues like this we will have a nation of failures raised by failures born of idiots who don't know when to stop working.

also, does anyone remember "mutant league"? I loving loved that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread