Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
FEAR shotgun is so good it breaks physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFLF3itB5A

If you used any other weapon you're a scrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Slugs own. Shooting snipers in their stupid loving heads with slugs from a mile away in battlefield games is the best feel.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Seriously slugs in Battlefield are hilarious. I was using the neostead on this one sniper who would go to the exact same place every god drat time and couldn't find me because he had lovely tunnel vision and I was moving like five feet and slugging him in the skull.

Sniper users are stupid.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I guess they nerfed slugs in later BF games because snipers were bitching about them.

Snipers ruin everything. There should be some sort of answer to the sniper question.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
if you can't see the whites of their eyes you are a coward.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
The bulletstorm shotgun was p good aswell. Four barrels and could cut someone in half

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Blame lovely gamers for that. Shotguns are pretty drat deadly weapons way beyond the range most games depicts them as having.

In games where the true power of the shotgun is unleashed gamers whine like little babies because their tactilol crap is crap in comparison. Dual 1887 supremacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Wormskull posted:

Game > Reality.

In this case having a death dealing boomstick is also more fun in games aswell as in reality.

This is why the super shotgun will be remembered long after every other weapon is dead and buried in an unmarked grave

• Locked thread