Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Hopefully the models and textures aren't too heavily encrypted so we can screw around with modding.

The biggest reason this game is awesome is that Namco has basically taken a dump on the Ridge Racer franchise after RR7.

Now if only we can get a wipeout remake :allears:

Fargin Icehole posted:

the only way you could possibly play this game is with the ridge racer soundtrack

Ridge Racers 2 (PSP), Ridge Racer 7, and Ridge Racer R4's soundtracks seem to go best with Drift Stage.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

the hovercars look dumb af and the actual racing looks boring af

SlipStream GX is actually quite good because it's 90% gameplay 10% presentation and completely free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z34CgA1Gu0Q

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jan 12, 2015

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The rear end Stooge posted:

It seems like they have a pretty narrow focus that they don't intend to deviate from, which is encouraging.

it's refreshing in the current game development culture of valuing features over execution

• Locked thread