Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Jett posted:

you can't upload a new image when you request a title change so you have to use something already on the sa servers or buy a new title or see of an admin will be willing to change it for you

don't help him :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
Change is inevitable and good -- Matt Damon

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

don't help him :derp:

please don't av-shame fluffieduckie

dogcrash truther
hmmm...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dogcrash truther

son of a...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

more like dogcrash blooper

google THIS

lowtax knows your every move before you make it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Me: DCTs show extreme intelligence, even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when he came in he took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one... when he looks at you, you can see he's working things out. That's why we have to feed them like this. He had them all trying to change their avs when the feeders came.

Fluffieduckie: But the forum servers are electrified though, right?

Me: That's right, but he never attacks the same place twice. He's testing the servers for weaknesses, systematically. He remembers.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

Me: DCTs show extreme intelligence, even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when he came in he took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one... when he looks at you, you can see he's working things out. That's why we have to feed them like this. He had them all trying to change their avs when the feeders came.

Fluffieduckie: But the forum servers are electrified though, right?

Me: That's right, but he never attacks the same place twice. He's testing the servers for weaknesses, systematically. He remembers.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
dct couldn't you have matt damon and the dog in the same av?

vapoursquid

none other
matt doggone

Salmiakki

vapoursquid posted:

matt doggone

dogtree truther

Salmiakki

fast forward is fun

RichardGamingo
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
I cast the best vote that was ever seen on this thread, son.

Best Regards,
RG

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

:byob1:

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

El Marrow

Everybody here is just as dead as you.
Go withdraw money from the ATM, buy a cookie, and go to the arcade. Living life in Earthbound, yo.

Salmiakki

i ended up going to the second sanctuary boss after the run away five show so there were no enemies in the cave. a cool tip and trick for those who want to play earthjbound, in the future

saboten

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki

:ducksiren::ducksiren:

bacalou

I am having trouble explaining why I want this in every facet of BYOB but I'll settle for

BYOB 8.2: no problem here :yohoho:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bacalou

i have been humming this while reading the thread http://youtu.be/rzKSR6-W3hs

Gaspy Conana

this clown loves you
earthbound is my fave game, buzz buzz is my fave

soybean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvU3dgir6xU

Salmiakki

:mrgw:

Salmiakki

:gonk:

Scaly Haylie

who put funny post paper in here?

Stormyish

Strip House of the Dead

Salmiakki

rest of team died, currently playing as jeff. feels weird

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Salmiakki posted:

rest of team died, currently playing as jeff. feels weird

2spoopy

Stormyish

Can you talk to your dead teammates?

Salmiakki

Stormyish posted:

Can you talk to your dead teammates?

nope :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Scaly Haylie

you can't talk to your teammates when they're alive either though.

makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lizard Wizard posted:

you can't talk to your teammates when they're alive either though.

makes u think

• Locked thread