Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler

:kiddo: yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi

plz do not doxx me and my brothers tia

gay skull

did they make you happy

i am he

ron color posted:

this is just great it really makes me want to play earthbound again

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW
i really dig the [spoiler]moles[\spoiler]

Peanut Butler

tinkerttoy posted:

dig the [spoiler]moles[\spoiler]

:kimchi:

Pro Target

shigesato itoi is a genius

Scaly Haylie

op, why the gently caress haven't you posted any mr. saturns yet :colbert:

Eye of Widesauron

There are some incredible romhacks out there for this

Scaly Haylie

Widestancer posted:

There are some incredible romhacks out there for this

do tell!

Eye of Widesauron

There's this one:

http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/10/earthbound-halloween-hack/

Which makes the game much more difficult and takes place after the original game and involves Andonuts going bonkers; it also showed that full music could be changed within Earthbound and did a few other neat things on the technical side that weren't thought possible for awhile

Tomato (who did the Mother 3 fan translation) also has a really good new game+ and localization fix patch up; I think they also have a decent Mother translation and localization that is much better than the leaked NA ROM.

The game has a romhacking utility available for it as well which makes things much easier. I've played with it a bit and gently caress trying to mess with it at all without it

:spergin:

ron color
thats really cool

im thinking about it, and i havent played mother 3 and now youre telling me some dudes have p much made earthbound 2 and i gotta upgrade that to extremely loving cool, ty

ron color fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 21, 2014

Salmiakki

Lizard Wizard posted:

i only rly post gifs/screencaps when somethin particularly interesting or funny happens, and nothin has happened with the mr. saturns yet [im headin to summers now]

Pizzatime

op how can you read text that quick/why do you skip it so fast if you're recording it for the entire internet to see we can't all read at the pace of lightspeed :C

Salmiakki

Pizzatime posted:

op how can you read text that quick/why do you skip it so fast if you're recording it for the entire internet to see we can't all read at the pace of lightspeed :C

oh drat, i really thought it was readable! :doh: i guess i do read really fast...

Pizzatime

Salmiakki posted:

oh drat, i really thought it was readable! :doh: i guess i do read really fast...

I've been the only one complaining so maybe my brain is just reeeeeaaaalll sllllooooooowwwwww

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

:raise:

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

:krakentoot::krakentoot:

Salmiakki

wtf i dont remember this at all

pogi

does sanchez show up again this is important

Salmiakki

DrSanchez posted:

does sanchez show up again this is important

no :smith:

pogi

:smithcloud: rip sanchez

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

:duckie::duckie:

Salmiakki

success!

Salmiakki

think i found a relative of angry fish

pogi

:eyepop:

Eye of Widesauron

Salmiakki posted:

think i found a relative of angry fish

Salmiakki

Lizard Wizard posted:

bacalou

it amazes me that the Japanese can produce intense psychedelic imagery with such a taboo on drugs in their country

Salmiakki

bacalou posted:

it amazes me that the Japanese can produce intense psychedelic imagery with such a taboo on drugs in their country

u dont need to get high to come up with surreal stuff :ssh:

Scaly Haylie

bacalou posted:

katamari da ma shiiii y y y y!

bacalou

Salmiakki posted:

u dont need to get high to come up with surreal stuff :ssh:

:eyepop:

fucke dup if true

Salmiakki

:clint:

i am he

drat, nice

pogi

the peeny of kings