Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

Ness is rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

:eyepop:

Salmiakki

everyones levels after searchin for that:

ness: level 67
paula: level 62
jeff: level 60
prince poo: level 57

feels good to be overpowered

google THIS

Salmiakki posted:

prince poo

i've only played through that game once but there are things you'd think i'd remember

Salmiakki

the game is questioning my username :mad:

Salmiakki

Eye of Widesauron

Salmiakki

i found sanchez

pogi

:peanut:

i am he

After this is done you, or somebody, should do mother 3

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

someone else should do it ya, i dont really feel like playin thru it again

i am he

I'll do it, maybe

Eye of Widesauron

i am he posted:

There's one going on right now in LP so that is added incentive

bacalou

I have never played mother 3 is it as good

Scaly Haylie

bacalou posted:

I have never played mother 3 is it as good

i would say it's even better

Pro Target

Salmiakki posted:

everyones levels after searchin for that:

ness: level 67
paula: level 62
jeff: level 60
prince poo: level 57

feels good to be overpowered

if youre going to abuse the game that way why not just give it to yourself with a cheat code

Pro Target

the sword of kings wasnt meant to be found on every playthrough and its ac rime against itois artistic vision to do it

cute anime girl

Pro Target posted:

the sword of kings wasnt meant to be found on every playthrough and its ac rime against itois artistic vision to do it

go gently caress yourself the item is strong and useful and is worth it.

pogi

u a buzzkill, bruh

Pro Target

cute anime girl posted:

go gently caress yourself the item is strong and useful and is worth it.

no game is less suitable for min/maxing than earthbound

tao of lmao

Pro Target posted:

I didn't even know it existed, so I'm glad to see it, here.

VV lol VV

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 21, 2014

Pro Target

"i have heard some americans will farm to ge tthe good sword.... its very sad. i wish i hadnt put it in the game. its sad for these americans that they must look for a long time to get pointless items instead of respecting my vision.... i wish i had never put that awful sword in my game" -s. itoi

pogi

u a buzzkill, bruh

bwatts

Pro Target posted:

"i have heard some americans will farm to ge tthe good sword.... its very sad. i wish i hadnt put it in the game. its sad for these americans that they must look for a long time to get pointless items instead of respecting my vision.... i wish i had never put that awful sword in my game" -s. itoi

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pro Target posted:

Pizzatime

Pro Target posted:

if youre going to abuse the game that way why not just give it to yourself with a cheat code

Pro Target posted:

Pro Target posted:

:thumbsup:

google THIS

Pro Target posted:

earthbound, indie game of the year 1995

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
the casey bat is even more ridiculous, as well as the rock candy/ sugar packet cheat and the red sweater

itoi shigesato is a pimp

http://yomuka.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/shigesato-itoi-the-copywriter-a-comprehensive-look/

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
Itoi is a genius. He truly understands that “less is more” and water is the best beverage.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Damp Star Baby fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 22, 2014

Salmiakki

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Thank you op for doing this cool thing about a game that made me question my:.

Interests in art
Interests in video games
Sexuality

Tonetta

This game is very byob and I never realized it before. I hadn't played an english translation of mother 3 yet and if someone provides me with a copy ill do a lp of it. Also I have a hard copy of earthbound that I may give away in a contest or something who knows

Pizzatime

Tonetta posted:

Thank you op for doing this cool thing about a game that made me question my:.

Interests in art
Interests in video games
Sexuality

earthbound also made me, gay

Salmiakki

well here we are

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

thank god you aren't playing a pirated version on a console or else the game would freeze right at the end and delete all your saves!

Tonetta

Great av pic combo

Reducing this to av size aoild be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

• Locked thread