Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i never played earthbound and it makes me sad because i feel i should be younger to enjoy it properly should i try now

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

i never played earthbound and it makes me sad because i feel i should be younger to enjoy it properly should i try now

i definitely recommend it!

Salmiakki

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Bo-Pepper posted:

Its actually the greatest game ever so you should play it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Tonetta posted:

Its actually the greatest game ever so you should play it

can i get it on a wii i can't stand playing console games on a pc it just doesn't feel right and my television is too far away from my tv to connect

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i mean the home run would be somehow that the world operated differently and i could just get it on the xbox 360 but well yeah

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

can i get it on a wii i can't stand playing console games on a pc it just doesn't feel right and my television is too far away from my tv to connect

its on virtual console for the wii u only im afraid

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

boo i say

Tonetta

Salmiakki posted:

its on virtual console for the wii u only im afraid

Wow is it really

Bo-Pepper posted:

i mean the home run would be somehow that the world operated differently and i could just get it on the xbox 360 but well yeah

If you have a super nintendo I might consider letting you borrow it under the pretense you dont sell my 200 dollar game

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Tonetta posted:

If you have a super nintendo I might consider letting you borrow it under the pretense you dont sell my 200 dollar game

that's a very nice offer but i don't have one thank you though

Salmiakki

Tonetta

Stick it in her pooper ness

Salmiakki

tao of lmao

:mrgw:

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

Salmiakki

thats all everyone! i had a lot of fun playing through this game for the second time :)

bacalou

good job salmiakki now I gotta replay earthbound you JERK

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogDi1o2xleU

fuckin love this commercial

Salmiakki

bacalou posted:

good job salmiakki now I gotta replay earthbound you JERK

:greenangel:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

I thought a den WAS the living room????

bacalou

Qwerinty posted:

I thought a den WAS the living room????

'the Den'

ron color
ya gotta try it bo proper

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ron color posted:

ya gotta try it bo proper

i would love to but the infrastructure needed to play it as i'd like is more money than i will spend buy me a wii u

ron color
thats ok we dont efen want you to play nyway

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ron color posted:

thats ok we dont efen want you to play nyway

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round

ron color
bo if i cant trick you into playing earthbound neither of us are getting out of here alive

Pizzatime

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't stand playing console games on a pc it just doesn't feel right and my television is too far away from my tv to connect

>doesn't even have an SNES

ron color
ok bo heres what to do. you need: a television, some sort of video cable that can hook up to it and a computer and a controller

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ron color posted:

ok bo heres what to do. you need: a television, some sort of video cable that can hook up to it and a computer and a controller

my computer is rooms away i do not live in a shabby basement studio i have established this ron color please pay attention

ron color
if you need money early on you can get fresh eggs and hatch them into chickens chickens sell for like 100 bucks i know idgi either

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

ron color posted:

input latency increases greatly depending on a complex formula considering voltage, path, process clock cycle, processor proximity, and in this case native affinity of virtualization process with regards to native format and hardware.

button lag, if u will, is like playing doubles in ping pong. it's how u would play correspondence chess. mario needs to ask his manager if its okay to follow your input="action_name=jump:t=2.42ms" command before the beginning of the next clock cycle because he is trapped working a corporate job in an eternal, fleeting dream, virtualized within a dream.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Izumi Konata posted:

input latency increases greatly depending on a complex formula considering voltage, path, process clock cycle, processor proximity, and in this case native affinity of virtualization process with regards to native format and hardware.

button lag, if u will, is like playing doubles in ping pong. it's how u would play correspondence chess. mario needs to ask his manager if its okay to follow your input="action_name=jump:t=2.42ms" command before the beginning of the next clock cycle because he is trapped working a corporate job in an eternal, fleeting dream, virtualized within a dream.

z...zimboe?

Salmiakki

Izumi Konata posted:

:confuoot:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

ron color posted:

if you need money early on you can get fresh eggs and hatch them into chickens chickens sell for like 100 bucks i know idgi either

sugar packets are one hell of a drug. i sleep outside burglin park in the cold of winter just waiting for it to open so i can get my fix. if u love your family, dont pick up the rock candy, man :negative:

Pro Target

input lag is no joke... please control your non-optimal display setup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

Bo-Pepper posted:

some dude made this: http://fangamer.com/forum/Fan/Games/MOTHER-1-2-3-Intro-and-Title-Screen

I am assuming you have your Wii set up to put homebrew stuff on it because why else would you have a Wii

• Locked thread