Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

absolutely amazing

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

the greatest

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

[walking into fbook headquarters] ZEN DUDEGUY: Listen up, Fuckerberg... there are only gonna be two genders: me sucking your dick, and you hitting the floor

the unabonger

lmao

Crap

poop

scrub lover is good

Crap

scrub lover is good

dogcrash truther

eight quidlings posted:

Hello there. I'm David, and I'm a culinary prodigy operating out of Guelph, you may know me previously from my role in The Man Who Melted Butter In The Oven. Today I'm going to attempt a novel preparation of a very diverse tuber known as the potato. The potato is an extremely hardy little plant, capable of propagating with very little effort and requiring very little in the way of maintenance even after harvesting. Due to this and its extremely high density of carbohydrates, the potato has become a symbol of hope and even today continues to represent persistence in the face of adversity.

It is for this reason that I will strive to push the limits of what is potatoly possible, by boiling them while watching "How To Train Your Dragon 2" in my room with the door closed. I'm interested in seeing just how durable they are, by subjecting them to extreme temperatures similar to those near a hydrothermal vent on the ocean floor. The prep itself was rather long and complex so I won't confuse you with the details, and instead I'll skip right to the end result with a shot of the pot I used to temper the potatoes.

:boom::boom:

bog pixie

Bwee

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

dept of justice: pinky swear

ferguson pd: huh?

dept of justice: pinky sswear not to be racist anymore. it is a super promise that you cant break.

ferguson pd: nah we wanna be racist still lol

dept of justice: still gonna be racist? no pinky swear? get ready for court.

ferguson pd: huh?

dept of justice: thats right. all the court action you can take. so much court. we are going to sit and talk about it and talk about it amd sit until your loving heads are spinning.

ferguson pd: can we still be racist in the meantime?

dept of justice: of course

Ace of Baes
close and goldmine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

7777777 posted:

close and goldmine

closed and stickied for today, this forum's birthday, so we can take a walk down memory lane. Thanks everyone for the good posts, and for recognizing the good posts of others.

• Locked thread