Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Please do not post bad posts here, or posts from other forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

oc only or can i quote other byob posts

e: this is a very useful question and so it is a good post

dub e: vvvvvv gently caress

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

oc only or can i quote other byob posts

the second hting. quote other byob posts

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

When I was a kid I told my m om I was allergic to choclate when she wanted to know why my face was all red, because I was to embarrassed to admit that I was crying because I had just read the end of Where The Red Fern Grows, so it definitely wasn't chocolate. I think my gateway drug was Pussy.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

goldmine

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
The Green Calx posted:
when i was younger i was taking a shower with this chick one time and we were having sex in the shower, and i accidentally put it in her butt, and she was all 'hey you know that's my butt right'? and i said yes, and kept going because i didnt want to look stupid

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
WetNightmare posted:
how he not even gawn jaclate for four got dam week

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
beer pal posted:
the beach is a shithole anyway, im glad im nowhere near one. water? try a tap, dumbass. sand? check the playground, bitch. but does the beach have miles and miles of conola, great big open plains of grain as far as the eye can see? I don tthink it does. try driving in a straight line for 8 hours on the beach, i dont think it will go very well for you. that's the beauty of the prairies; a landscape so pure in its essence that you can draw it in paint with a line and two clicks of the paint bucket

apt gangbang posted:
i'm so sick of people trying to decide for other people what they can and cant do. when i was a kid, i could only stay underwater for thirty seconds, now i can stay under for two full minutes. when im thirty you'll be sitting on the beach wishing you were a fish, and i'll be sitting on the ocean floor laughing

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
no they will not posted:
1) Dark souls 2 is insanelt chill. There's nothing like queueing up some flying lotus and getting duel wielding daggers ossn some mother loving great souls. Gamer snacks: m&m's

2) The 9/11 terror attacks, ahh yeah love to smoke a bowl and put on some youtubes of the 9/11 attacks set to new wave hits and just veg out, just become one with te chill and enter a state of bliss with my nugs and the world trade center planned demolitions lol. Just kidding - I'm not one of those truther retards.

3) Salad. It's cheap [if you shop around!] healthy, and insanely delicious for not much work. Perfection.
piece of poo poo.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
WetNightmare posted:
hey uhhh so yeah this guy was standing at the mouth of the forest before i went in and he said dont go in there man its cursed and sure enough... i am completetly black now not happy at all about it and you kno wwhat if you think this is racist then there is something really wrong with yuo when you think a man who has his skin turn black from a forest curse has to embrace it out of some form of political correctness to keep everyone from being offended...i mean who would like having their skin turned black even a black person would be upset if they were turned a different shade of black are black people allowed to be cursed by a forest and complain but white people arent what a dble standard. this is ridiculous michael jackson finds a forest to turn him white nobdy cares

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Aug 18, 2014

google THIS

is this the thread where we repost all the posts that were reposted in the old community resources thread

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

is this the thread where we repost all the posts that were reposted in the old community resources thread

you could do that...or new ones

ShoogaSlim

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

new good post rite here check it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ShoogaSlim posted:

Guillermus

ShoogaSlim posted:

quoting before drilldo posts in here

Salmiakki

beer pal posted:

i figured it out. hes smuggling drugs. cops arent gonna dig through a thousand buns. drug dog barks, cop is like, oh haha ol' rufus really likes buns. guy gets pulled over, he's just like, oh im going to a bbq and they said to bring buns.

cute anime girl

Good post incoming in 3...

cute anime girl

cute anime girl

cute anime girl

POST!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:suspense:

e: gently caress

Stormyish

AH!

bacalou

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651118

bacalou posted:

if that is grounds for success aatrek has been a winner at every McDonalds he has gone to in the last two decades

Peanut Butler

post of the year

weird

by zen death robot
my friend notime posted in the breadingbutter thread:

I tried to call the police but I mistook my throbbing erection for my phone and accidentally masturbated to the rape instead.

yeah actually they will
In it; voted 5.

bwatts

no they will not posted:

In it; voted 5.

grats

Petr
fart fart fart fart

tao of lmao

Pedantra posted:

if theres one thing i cant loving stand its noobs. the worst thing ever is when some complete noob pops in next to you at soul caliber or similar and you ahve to mop the floor with them and they're like "wow, you're good" and im like "lmao i know, and you suck really bad, i wish i could do some of the moves from the game on you in real life right now and send you into an epic juggle combo and utterly destroy your body for real" and then they call the cops or whatever, but its worth it cause it totally harshes a good gameflow to suddenly be playing against someone who just doesnt know poo poo about video games anyway.

tao of lmao

FartGhost

Air Julio posted:

I walk in, the crimson light reflects off my face. Flexing and stretching my fingers in my favorite fingerless leather gloves, I scan over the familiar grounds of the arcade, my yard. I own this place. Name a machine and I've got a top-3 score on it.

Dig-Dug? Top score.
Pacman? Top Score.
Donkey Kong? Top-five but don't get me started on that Billy Mitchell punk. It's a touchy subject.

Gonna warm up with some Missile Command. Normally, I start with Gallaga, but some poo poo-head and his kid are hogging the machine. Their scores are pathetically low.

Air Julio posted:

Walked by a kid no older than 12 struggling to beak 100 points in ski-ball. I dropped a 285 on the lane next to him and walked away. No, I didn't give him my extra tickets.

Air Julio posted:

Ummm, you don't get to be as good at games as I am with alcohol or drugs. The only highs I need are scores.

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
oh this is a real mess, [insert joke]

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Goldmine my feta thread please.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Also, goldmine all the rest of my threads.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
all the goodbyeturtles posts in the sewer thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657511

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

do you ever want to keep it real by kiss and gently caress and marry someone of the same gender, or are you just basic

dogcrash truther

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

if i find anyone in my pipes i will drown them and eat their body

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

the pipes lead anywhere and everywhere, but if you see me, the pipe man, blocking you're way i'll probably drown you

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

lmbo at all the unimaginative idiots who just assume that the car was filled with buns and didn't even consider the possibility that the car was assembled around the buns

Sleepy Sip

Stormyish posted:

Something sticky is afoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Classicist posted:

Israel receives millions from the US to develop their state of the art Evil Ryu tech, but Gaza has a single BnB combo with Dudley... And you call this justified force?

• Locked thread