Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

haha

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

10 Things That Prove the Popular Children's Show Arthur was Really Really Bad and Also Describe My Feelings Towards It

Child abuse is really good!!! Oh wait, its the year of our loving Lord 2014 and no it isn't!!!

A sad attempt at an homage to the classic novella, The Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the song "Jekyll and Hyde" ended up merely insulting the haunting dichotomy presented to us by Robert Louis Stevenson. Childhood Enjoyment of Significant Achievement in Literature Status: Ruined because of this episode.

When somebody tells me that Arthur taught a lot of good lessons to young children and the characters were diverse enough to keep each episode interesting.

4. Arthur is good!!

When I had to wait for Arthur to be over before I could watch Antiques Roadshow. Even as a kid I enjoyed Antiques Roadshow, I guess I was mature for my age but by this point everybody should realize gaining an appreciation for material history is more important than an anthropomorphic aardvark's daily life.

Haha ok, thats good actually.

Finding out Ziggy Marley (not as good as Bob Marley who wrote some of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard) performed the theme song.

This is how I feel when people tell me some of the humor was actually fairly adult oriented so parents could watch it with their kids and derive some enjoyment from it.

Now that I'm an adult this gif shows how I react to people who liked Muffy the best out of all the humanoid animals. If I had to pick it would obviously be Francine because she actually showed a lot of varied emotion and was allowed to develop as a character.

Other people's reactions when I sit them down and show them shows like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and The Wire that are way better than Arthur and deal with mature ideas in an eloquent way, unlike Arthur.

a star war betamax

by Lowtax

Sleepy Owl posted:

once i wanated a body that people admire but now i want a body that people fear

Sleepy Sip

CAT BRUSH posted:

you all stood on the shoulders of a giant and pissed on his head. congrats

dogcrash truther

a starwar betamax posted:

PRO TIP (october spooktacular edition)

dress like a ghost when you go to WORK OUT

when you lift a weight say "BOO"

YOGA: just dont do it its lame actually

tao of lmao

yeah and we'll just throw that in the pile with my million other subscribed threads

tao of lmao

and to contribute

apt gangbang posted:

normally i set my watch a few minutes fast to make me more punctual, but when i come out here i dont even care, i just want to relax, i put my feet up and set my watch to the proper time

dogcrash truther

Air Julio posted:

and to contribute

lol thats what I love about this thread. it shows me good posts I missed

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

Did you know no one has died in outer space? It's true. If someone had, you'd be just like "Oh, the first person to die in space was Bruce Space, didn't even need to wiki that." We've died everywhere else on Earth. Many humans have felt the unrelenting heat of an active volcano. James Cameron was the first person to be compressed into a meat baseball by the crushing depth of the Mariana's Trench. We've frozen to death on the highest peaks of the tallest mountains. It's time to branch out.

Machines get to die in space. The Venera 7 was the first robot to die on another planet. This image of an atmosphere perfectly suited to the annihilation of human life was its last broadcast.

That was 44 years ago, and a human has yet to die, looking at their feet in the utter finality of that moment they die, on another planet. Spirit wandered aimlessly for 8 years in the unimaginable loneliness of Mars. Hundreds of abandoned, forgotten, and useless probes, satellites, and rockets have perished in the vacuum of space. Even a dog has died in space (the first dog, Laika, of course, you didn't even have to wiki it). The government is saying space is fit for a dog.

Humans have a right to feel the impossible heat of a star. To feel your blood boil you from the inside out from the pressure should not be denied to any living human. Hurling away from the earth, nothing to grab you and no net force to act upon you, waiting for your oxygen to run out and forgetting your cyanide tooth is the dream of every generation. My friends, I will not rest until a golf ball sized piece of space rock zooms right through a person's head due to the incredible momentum gained over countless millions of years since its own planet blew up.

We are so close to this being the last sight someone sees, as their helmet's radio is overwhelmed by the atmospheric noise of Saturn. Please, join me in my campaign. Thank you, and I hope the OP dies in space.

tao of lmao

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

drilldo squirt posted:

This thread has a major lack of my posts.

you're a bad poster :)

SIDS Vicious

some day im gonna get a post in this thrread but for now holy gently caress that arthur post lol

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Whats up chucklefucks?! Everyone's favorite fuckmuncher, me THE PSYCHO CHILDREN'S TV SHOW REVIEWER , is back for another INSANE brutalization of a popular show aimed at toddlers. After last week's psychotic takedown of Barney and Friends I bet you thought I didn't have any more bloodthirst left, guess again shitstains! On the chopping block this week we've got the objectively fuckshit piss show Bob the Builder. Let's tear this garbage to shreds piece by bloody piece!

1. First, the writing . This whole team of piss poor writers should be insanely slaughtered for writing such a formulaic show that didn't feature one episode that deviated from the standard premise. Jesus tittyfucking Christ is it bad . I wonder what's going to happen this episode? Maybe Bob WILL loving BUILD SOMETHING JUST LIKE THE LAST 50 EPISODES YOU SHITLORDS!!

2. It's 2014 and we live in a post racist society!! When Mr. Sabatini, the painfully stereotypical Italian pizza shop owner, only present to satisfy left wing fuckfaces demands for diversity, speaks with a distinguishable Italian accent I want to murder his voice actor, Peter Van Wagner . I'm not a racist cuntwagon, but try including some relatable characters for the white majority for once!

3. TV show characters are supposed to be interesting, right?? Cultivating well rounded, visually interesting characters is an important part of children's programming. Am I insane for thinking that?? Don't answer that . Looks like the creator of Bob the Builder, Keith Chapman, didn't get that memo. Probably too busy sleeping in a puddle of his own poo poo and piss to pay attention to his mentor, Jim Henson, who actually knew what the flying gently caress he was doing and created some really imaginative and three dimensional characters. Rest in peace, Jim.

I hope you've enjoyed..actually I don't give a poo poo fucknuggets!! See you next time, until then, this psycho is out of here!!

deep dish peat moss

Bureaus Watts posted:

girl: what're you looking at? probably something funny and interesting
me, tilting screen away: haha, yeah. lots of jokes. some really funny stuff going on
girl: alright, see you later

me: ... re: re: re: cereal

i am he

my new dog posted:

Something is the gently caress with the PSN...... i have ps+ but, YOU, battlefield, are telling me I DONT? HAhaa, you are but a software. i am flesh and bone, universe made thinking. my ancestors killed so i could live today. But. No. Cant even get in the PS store.

tao of lmao

i am he posted:

damsel: arent you scared of isis?

me: oh ya. terrified. their strats arent predictable at all and i have no idea how they're going to approach this map, bitch.

cruft

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3662672 was good.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

saboten posted:

i dream of married life with lowtax. he comes home from a hard day of forums, im ready waiting for him with a fresh clean yukata. we retire to the bedroom and i nibble his jerky-like scrotum

dogcrash truther posted:

"am I hurting you? is this okay?" - lowtax, every ten seconds your loving him

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Weird, Putty postng video game stuff

wwry

Pro Target posted:

♩♬♩ OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh! SNAIL WITH HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ♩♬♩
♬♫♪ ooooooooooh ooooh oooOOH! SNAIL WITH HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ♪♫♬
♩♫♩ FULLY SEXUAL SNAIL THAT I CANT RESIST! HUMNAN ♩♫♩
♫♫♪ SEXUALITY SNAIL. ATTRACTIVE SNAIL THAT APPEALS TO ME! ♪♫♫
♩♩♪ OH HHHH SEXY SNAIL!OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh! SNAIL WITH ♪♩♩
♬♬♩ HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ooooooooooh ooooh oooOOH! SNAIL WITH ♩♬♬
♪♬♫ HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ FULLY SEXUAL SNAIL THAT I ♫♬♪
♩♩♬ CANT RESIST! HUMNAN SEXUALITY SNAIL. ATTRACTIVE SNAIL THAT ♬♩♩
♪♬♬ APPEALS TO ME! OH HHHH SEXY SNAIL! ♬♬♪

♩♬♩ OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh! SNAIL WITH HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ♩♬♩
♬♫♪ ooooooooooh ooooh oooOOH! SNAIL WITH HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ♪♫♬
♩♫♩ FULLY SEXUAL SNAIL THAT I CANT RESIST! HUMNAN ♩♫♩
♫♫♪ SEXUALITY SNAIL. ATTRACTIVE SNAIL THAT APPEALS TO ME! ♪♫♫
♩♩♪ OH HHHH SEXY SNAIL!OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh! SNAIL WITH ♪♩♩
♬♬♩ HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ ooooooooooh ooooh oooOOH! SNAIL WITH ♩♬♬
♪♬♫ HUMAN TITTIES ~~~ FULLY SEXUAL SNAIL THAT I ♫♬♪
♩♩♬ CANT RESIST! HUMNAN SEXUALITY SNAIL. ATTRACTIVE SNAIL THAT ♬♩♩
♪♬♬ APPEALS TO ME! OH HHHH SEXY SNAIL! ♬♬♪

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

pre-order the official deadlypie jokebook now, it's one page repeated 150 times

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

Howdy Y'all! Welcome to another episode of So You Think You're Martyr Than A Fifth Grader? First up we've got St. Peter from Bethsaida. How are you today Pete? If you don't mind me calling you Pete.

"Oh that's just fine, as long as I can call you Jeff" *audience laughing* "But I'm just fine Jeff, thanks for asking, Christ be with you."

"And also with you, my brother. First question, What is the fastest bird on foot? Is it A. Flamingo B. Emu C. Penguin D. Turkey or E. Ostrich?"

"Hmm. To be quite honest with you I've never even heard of any of those birds, I think they might be a little out of my zip code" *audience laughing* "I'll just take a wild guess and go with B. Emu."

"Uhh all right. You do understand what's at stake here? Ok, final answer B. Emu." *bzzt* "Ah shucks. I'm sorry, incorrect, first question too, guards?"

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

BYOB [watching the video]: Jesus H Christ thats depressing... I hope she's ok... Personally I think women should be treated with respect.

FYAd: Haha, World star bitch! Get some!

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther

Budget Cop posted:

ahhh poo poo its da fuckin

everyone in byob: how do i join HOW DO I JOIN

calm down son. first youre gonna have to learn about the rich history of BYOB before i get to the actual contest

you see...BYOB (German: Konzentrationslager BYOB [ˈʔaʊ̯ʃvɪt͡s] ( listen)) was a network of German Nazi concentration camps and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It consisted of BYOB I (the original camp), BYOB II–Birkenau (a combination concentration / extermination camp), BYOB III–Monowitz (a labor camp to staff an IG Farben factory), and 45 satellite camps.

BYOB was first constructed to hold Polish political prisoners, who began to arrive in May 1940. The first extermination of prisoners took place in September 1941, and BYOB II–Birkenau went on to become a major site of the Nazi "Final Solution to the Jewish question". From early 1942 until late 1944, transport trains delivered Jews to the camp's gas chambers from all over German-occupied Europe, where they were killed with the pesticide Zyklon B. At least 1.1 million prisoners died at BYOB, around 90 percent of them Jewish; approximately 1 in 6 Jews killed in the Holocaust died at the camp.[1][2] Others deported to BYOB included 150,000 Poles, 23,000 Romani and Sinti, 15,000 Soviet prisoners of war, 400 Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and tens of thousands of people of diverse nationalities. Living conditions were brutal, and many of those not killed in the gas chambers died of starvation, forced labor, infectious diseases, individual executions, and medical experiments.

In the course of the war, the camp was staffed by 6,500 to 7,000 members of the German Schutzstaffel (SS), approximately 15 percent of whom were later convicted of war crimes. Some, including camp commandant Rudolf Höss, were executed. The Allied Powers refused to believe early reports of the atrocities at the camp, and their failure to bomb the camp or its railways remains controversial. One hundred and forty-four prisoners are known to have escaped from BYOB successfully, and on October 7, 1944, two Sonderkommando units—prisoners assigned to staff the gas chambers—launched a brief, unsuccessful uprising.

As Soviet troops approached BYOB in January 1945, most of its population was evacuated and sent on a death march. The prisoners remaining at the camp were liberated on January 27, 1945, a day now commemorated as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. In the following decades, survivors such as Primo Levi, Viktor Frankl, and Elie Wiesel wrote memoirs of their experiences in BYOB, and the camp became a dominant symbol of the Holocaust. In 1947, Poland founded a museum on the site of BYOB I and II, and in 1979, it was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

and now for the rules:

you have to post your dick you dumb human being

the unabonger

lmfao

FluffieDuckie

prefuse makes me laugh

Budget Cop posted:

ahh time to read some epic byob threads...this one sounds funny

ahh gently caress...wtf is this..this isnt the content i was looking for. im sure the thread will get better

im gettin da f outta here

the unabonger

FluffieDuckie posted:

prefuse makes me laugh

me too

Ace of Baes
prefuse seems more chill and byob, now that he doesnt have to posture as the FYAD IK

FluffieDuckie

Nacho Destroyer posted:

prefuse seems more chill and byob, now that he doesnt have to posture as the FYAD IK

or maybe it was us that was unchill all along

the unabonger
prefuse was all about the yad cred

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

or maybe it was us that was unchill all along

who is this weird faced dude?

Afro Doug

Hummingbirds posted:

At least now maybe dogcrash truther can just break up with OP and save him the trouble since he is apparently unable to do it himself even after being abused

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:pusheen:

google THIS

lol

the unabonger

Lmao

deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

lol gently caress