Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bring it, I'm always down for a weird league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You're not gonna need more than 250, the total number of people on everyone's roster is 228.

edit: I'm gonna punch Yahoo in the dick. I got all of my non-LB guys into a list and sorted, then accidentally hit the back button before I had a chance to save, rendering all that work moot.

Yoshifan823 fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Aug 28, 2014

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

Oh god I still haven't done my rankings.

I did a mock draft with the yahoo tool and it's horrible. Runs in browser, super laggy, disconnects occasionally, switching between different types of players displayed takes too long.

This is gonna be interesting.

Use the classic tool, it doesn't suck poo poo.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty OK with where I was projected. The Big Scary Black Men are going to rule.

Aredna, thanks for posting that spreadsheet, I would have been completely lost without it. I basically just added the top 30 or so guys from each position, then made sure I was drafting an even mixture. You missed the first 12ish Safeties, which I only caught because I drafted Harrison Smith in a different league with IDP.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Thank christ I'm up against one of the dead teams this week, the combination of injuries and bye weeks has beaten the poo poo out of the Big Scary Black Men. I'm starting two guys just coming off of injuries, and a Safety on bye this week.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm thinking if this happens again next year, another bench spot (or two) would be handy. This week is killer for me, I've got 5 guys on bye and Shazier who is out for a few weeks, and smaller leagues with positions like Kicker that are pretty equal between players have a similar number of bench spots.

Or I'm just a whiney baby who should learn to look at bye weeks when drafting Safeties.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Alright, I did what I should have done weeks ago, and actually took my time in picking up guys for the next week or two. Maybe I can run off a string of wins and sneak into the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

Saturday's news that Lavonte David was "expected to play" hosed me over, because I guess the Tampa Tribune is a bunch of liars. My match with the Big Scary Black Men is consequently really close and I'm gonna need Hussain to show up big time and keep Misi and Wake to no more than +10.

I'm especially salty because I would have put Collins in for David, and he had a really big game.

I mean... I'm already into the playoffs, but seeding matters.

Noooooooooooooooooope. But don't feel bad, you didn't drop any.

• Locked thread