Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
aaaaand with this i delete my aphex twin mp3 folder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have been an afx fan longer than some of you have walked the earth, and that antwoord jam is fuckin dope. tight

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Miley Virus posted:

i feel like they're the same kinda people

aphex twin got paid for a 'lemonheads remix' that was literally him answering the door to find the courier asking for his remix master, going up into his studio, grabbing some random poo poo and saying "here you go mate"

yeah theyre the same kind of ppl

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

he had a track that would fit the album well that trent listened to

this is exactly what happened, i believe

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also that track is criminally underrated and is not given enough credit for cross-pollination

nin led me to aphex twin which led me to autechre which led me to warp and from there everything exploded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

it has to be square though. i see

just do a selfie then

• Locked thread