Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

El Estrago Bonito posted:

While this is scary they also have a rigged ring. It's some kind of modified trampoline. Or at least its some kind of very flexible mat on a poo poo load of springs, that isn't a conventional wooden surface. It's also hard to see in the footage but he drops him after the impact so the guy getting slammed isn't taking that to the shoulder/neck.

Edit: If you want to see an example, here is a similar spot in CZW onto a "real" ring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSuJlRPshoM&t=1214s
Watch for the flex on impact. Traditional rings rarely buck that much and are designed to absorb the impact across a wide surface to maintain a "realistic" image, when they flex hard they don't do so in that shape and also are designed not to toss the other dude ten feet away from a strong bounce.

Or for another example, Foley doesn't bounce after he goes through the Cell the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
In terms of brutality I think this is peak yardtard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4M3Rrb5oaE

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I thought, "Oh hey, maybe gigging for a YouTube video is a terribly idea" and then they lit their loving fists on fire.

When I was cutting myself in a backyard we didn't even have YouTube look at these spoiled kids :colbert:

• Locked thread