Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

I winced at every one of those powerbombs, they seriously don't know what they are doing. They are either dropping onto their heads, to forcing them right down hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

oatgan posted:

Sounds right to me, pal. Perhaps it's you that doesn't know anything about powerbombs

alright that is how a powerbomb works, the guys taking them do not look like they know how to take them though. Or the guy drops them accidentally. The way dudes are landing does not look like selling, it looks like "gently caress, that killed"

They look bad for the neck the way they are doing them, and not in a pro wrestling way

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I will keep watching them tho because seeing these idiots do them and another idiot take them is hilarious

e; putting out a request for if anyone knows any clips of a knockoff of the Shield triple powerbomb. the force might just kill a guy

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Del Raminos posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzPiQ2Kwuzc

Big-ups to the editing on the Holocaust Driver

Holy gently caress, that first one. How is that even possible?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, the move looks ridiculous. It just looks impossible.

• Locked thread