Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Doctor Goggles posted:

How the hell do these ding dongs afford all these light tubes? Can't most smaller hardcore indies barely cover the costs of all their junk?

You steal them from behind stores and in loading docks and poo poo. When I was in high school I knew some dudes who liked to just chuck them at pavement to break them and that's how they got most of their supply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Mr. Carlisle posted:

They have their own Heath Slater

Wouldn't you if you had the option?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
The best part of that is there's literally no audience whatsoever. Empty grass side-passage match??

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Endorph posted:

i understand what all of these words mean but not when they're put in that order

Near as I can tell, he's saying: backyarding exists because of poor or stupid people, who are those ways because of how the system keeps people down, but backyarding is also funny so it's a positive outcome to a negative thing. Well, not positive for the juggalos who are snapping their spines jumping off of houses or whatever, but positive for us, the observers.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I thought, "Oh hey, maybe gigging for a YouTube video is a terribly idea" and then they lit their loving fists on fire.

Backyard wrestling is great.

• Locked thread