Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Does anyone have the match that was on trampolines where a guy tries to do a Swanton Bomb off a ladder and just bites it directly onto the crown of his head against the ground?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Genetic Toaster posted:

Are we posting yardtards that like to pretend they're real Indies because I have a gem of a fed:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJhuY4KhzXhlWyEQ4aK5a-A

Friend of mine wrestles/used to wrestle for them. :allears:

It's an entire promotion of cool heelz :allears:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

oatgan posted:

i've noticed putting "ladder" or "money in the bank" in the title of your backyard wrestling match instantly leads to thousands of extra views

"I really want to see idiots hurt themselves.

Wait, there's an option to see idiots hurt themselves by hucking themselves off ladders? SOLD."

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Another Person posted:

Holy gently caress, that first one. How is that even possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBs3I8kDuw

It's "just" a Canadian Destroyer.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

http://youtu.be/Eg2T6Srq-HQ

Normally I wouldn't double post BUT THERE IS A NEW ESW VID.

And it has Wicked J, because of course it does.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I've seen Old School Giddens looking like Kid Rock cosplaying Shawn Michaels. I've seen a Juggalo Mad Max extra take a bump from a toy axe. I've seen a man being dropkicked through a toilet. All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to take a bump onto lighttubes.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Byolante posted:

Drake Weurtz and Solomon Crowe in nxt have probably worked a lot more light tube matches than the yard tards have and they seem ok, on the other hand there is jun kasai and necro butcher.

Abdullah Kobayashi BITES fluorescent light tubes. If anyone's gonna get mercury poisoning, it's him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Who's that loving hard as nails middle aged Japanese guy who's just covered head to toe in crazy scars from doing insane deathmatches. That dude needs to win some kind of award for doing what he does as long as he does because I'm pretty sure he's actually a terminator.

You've just described a solid 60% of the BJW roster.

• Locked thread