Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I pronounce it "saw-hoggin'"

I've been working on an adventure for 13th Age, which I just got done doing running the intro and first encounter of. You can take a look at the wip version here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

fatherdog posted:

My "Cave on the Borderlands" campaign petered out due to two of the players having kids at around the same time, so I'm working on putting together a 4e X-Crawl campaign. The problem is I can't seem to come up with a good overarching plot/framing device. I want there to be some kind of ongoing... something happening in between the dungeon crawl, and I keep being dissatisfied with everything I come up with.

If I can't figure out something, eventually I think I'll can it for now and maybe try to run something unrelated with one of the various Gumshoe-engine games.

Evil Corporation uses experimental sports drink, it turns men into monsters and now the corp trying to eliminate the evidence tying them to it. Or, the party needs to raise money to save the orphanage where they all grew up from being turned into a dismal factory where the orphanage's children will be forced into slave labor.

• Locked thread