Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

This is the new August 2014 chat thread! Bring your shitposting and derails here. Unless they're the same crap that got the last chat thread killed, in which case

GenCon happened to some people. What was big news? What was funny news?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Trollhawke posted:

So currently I'm working on a 5e setting where Skeletons overrun everything, a summoner class and a source book for Dungeon World based on materialism (like precious gem golems, a town made up of support beams and carpets, a class based on having loads of money, etc etc).

What are you guys working on?

Anything 5e?

Game loosely based on Thunderbirds; no idea of the engine yet. I think it's another prescribed disaster-creation-system with PCs interacting, but I don't rightly know yet. Trying things for time-sensitivity. Also considering situations re: the rights to publish something that's been in development limbo for a while as a full FAE hack.

All of that in my copious free time.™

EDIT: And a system for the former just came to me, based in part on the rapid-fire system used in Remnants/Warbirds. Ah crap. I don't have time to write an attack game.

DigitalRaven fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 19, 2014

• Locked thread