Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Workin' on finishing up my terrain table, as well as playing around with some skirmish game rules that I've wanted to make. Goal is to emulate kung-fu action films and cheesy shonen in small gang skirmishes. Resolution mechanic uses Mah-jong tiles for RNG, along with a parry system based on matching tiles into valid combos. Debating on generic, "Design your heroes" stuff or pre-made selections, but I'm a poor sculptor, so leaning towards the former.

Playtesting takes a stupid amount of time in design, especially in regard to tweaking movement mechanics and trying to capture the appropriate feel of the genres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread