Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

Trollhawke posted:

What are you guys working on?

Anything 5e?

Working on a Life path system similar to Traveler for Castles and Crusades games I run. The challenge has been keeping it player friendly with minimal penalties (although I have made a version that has equal number of both since one of my groups is into the whole 'characters getting wrecked during character creation' thing).

Otherwise preparing a Dungeon Crawl Classics 'campaign' which takes place in a section of land waaayyy to the north in a setting I made. Map The players start with 4 level-0 characters each, and have been pushed into militia service by the local Baron promising coin to anyone who can who can figure out what the hell is happening to his caravans going south. This starts off a huge chain of events shoving the players into higher levels, through deeds of heroics and bravery, and eventually ending in some climactic fight at level 10 I have yet to plan.

A friend is preparing to run the Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign line for 5E which starts up in September, I am pretty excited for it. :) I regret not getting the book at Gencon though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread