Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank

PaybackJack posted:

Themeatically there is definitely room for an Agency/Rangers/Government faction to appear.

I'd be surprised if they bring the Agency and the Rangers back. Their presence in Doomtown was always more part of the 'wider' Deadlands plot than anything particularly related to Gomorrah, so if they want to keep the faction numbers down this time, they'd be the first to go. Also Maze Rats probably get the chop too.

This is a huge shame. I used to love being the only person playing Agency whenever I turned up at a tournament... Cort's still alive though, so there's hope yet :-)

Sioux, yes. Blessed, in some form yes, Lost Angels/Flock? Probably not. It's all too much tied to Elijah and the deadly sins to just bring the faction back as is. Though I guess the monikers are transferable, so maybe it's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread