Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011
Had the day off so I spent about 7 hours straight playing this. Never played the original or any other ECG for that matter. Gotta say I'm pretty hooked, played all the starter decks but I definitely liked playing Sloanes Gang the most. Deck building seems really involved and multi leveled so I honestly have no idea where to start as far as constructing my own.

Gotta say Mrs. Morgan looks pretty much nothing how I thought she would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011
I love how just changing up your starting posse can change up how a deck plays. I'll be running the starter Sloane deck but switching out the posse to be Sloane, Silas Aims, and Allie Hensman. Well unless it's the Law Dogs I'm going up against as Wendy Chengs boot ability can really hurt your potential shooter. Pretty much everyone running Law Dogs had her in their starting posse by the end of the day on launch.

I like running Everest in the Sloane starting posse as well since chances are your hands will be totally illegal during any shootouts and with how much that punishes you right now in the base set with all the cheatin cards available you need all the help you can get.

So far I really like how all the locations have abilities worth fighting over in town. All the gear is really useful as well and I can picture trying out pretty much all of it for my Sloane gang, especially the Peacemakers considering how much my group love to pack their decks with shoot out actions like Sun in Yer eyes.

• Locked thread