Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Father Wendigo posted:

I'm surprised how many faces from the original CCG and Range Wars game are returning. Does anyone have a spoiler list of the current base set or first expansion?

I'll be very surprised if many faces from the original CCG return, because there was only fifteen of them still alive as of ten years ago (and that includes Clovis the Devil Bunny). Not that that keeps some people down, but even the Ghost was destroyed eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Yeah I think he even has the same stats as The Drifter did.

The Drifter was 3 Stud 3 Influence for 1 cost and 7 upkeep. I used to run him in my Sweetrock Undead Miners deck, which could often drop him on turn 1 and keep him out for the entire game.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I got the second last Premium at Essen this afternoon. I am well pleased, even if it is over a quarter of my baggage weight allowance.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Nice! Were they selling the upcoming saddlebag there by chance?

They were, but they sold out before I could get one.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

They're going to get some good toys from the first Pine Box expansion too. Blessed and Miracles are being added, and each outfit gets a new faction card. Pretty much confirmed now that there'll only be four outfits in DT:R, though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Father Wendigo posted:

If I recall correctly, you could swap an Experienced Dude for an Inexperienced Dude (or vice versa) for free as a Noon Action. They also keep all the crap they have on them.

Correct. You can swap a Dude for another Dude of the same name and different experience level without cost, the Dude retains all Goods, and the dude replaced is discarded. What I'm not sure about is whether the Dude will retain any temporary bonuses, like Control Points or modified Bullet Rating. They used to, but card memory no longer exists. Also I don't know whether the new Dude will come in booted or unbooted if the old Dude was booted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

AEG get a vast amount of free advertising and goodwill from Spiel. Every year they're there and if you buy something from the stand, however small, you get a free bag. Said bag comes almost up to my waist, and I am over six feet tall. The net result is hundreds of people wandering around the largest games trade fair on Earth with the AEG logo plastered across them eight inches high, and thousands more asking them where they can get one of those huge bags that are just perfect for carrying all your purchases.

• Locked thread