Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Saddlebags will have complete playsets.

I'm super stoke for this game. I've already sold 2 people and my local stores owners on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Cool. Are you going to do the Badge events when those start up?

I haven't seen anything locally yet, but I imagine they'll do something in Portland. I haven't made it up there for Netrunner yet. :effort:

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Is there somewhere the fluff is collected?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I finally got my hand on a core set and I was wondering how everyone stores their cards?

I prefer putting my LCGs in 9 card pages for organization. I was wondering how people found it working of organizing just by number or by organizing by suit.

Also do we have a date for New Town, New Rules?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
New Town New Rules is supposed to all be 4 of's right?

Edit: 3 dulf zugs

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Yeah, I think you were shorted a Dulf Zug.

I was upset at first cause some of the other cards were out of order so it looked like I had 3 additional sets that I only got 1 of. After getting it all sorted it just Zug that Im missing. I emailed customer service.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I guess I'm finally get to learn to play this game tonight in a newbie tournament. Can anyone recommend me a good deck made with 1 core and New Town, New Rules?

Edit: i guess a friend is coming and i need 2 decks now...

omnibobb fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 29, 2014

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
We came in 2nd and 3rd (of 4) and my homie decided he didn't really like the game (and I paid his entry) so I wound up with 2 deck tins, 8 alt art pistol whips, and 2 alt art Pony Expresses.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Father Wendigo posted:

I opened the starter I got for Christmas today and had a few damaged cards. I emailed AEG, and they're on holiday until Monday. Does anyone have experience with AEG customer support they feel like sharing so I know what to expect?

I was missing a card in ntnr. Emailed them saturday night, they emailed me monday for my information, got my card the next week.

Easy peasy george and wheezy.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Somberbrero posted:

Oh weird, dunno where I got that idea.

You probably heard Doomtown was an LCG. LCG is a term wholly owned and used by FFG.

Doomtown is not an LCG. It is an ECG. Which is exactly the same thing, but not copyright violating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Finally got Double Dealin and Election Day Slaughter.

Feels good man.

• Locked thread