Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Is there seriously over 700 pokemon now

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Valentin posted:

Between balance patches for SSB and a speed-up button for Codename Steam I'm becoming v. worried nintendo might actually be a real company now

They've done balance patches for SSB before, though.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

To fit into 2015? I doubt it, although Mario 3D World was KIND of like that (we knew that it was being worked on before E3 though)

Dude, almost none of the major companies put out a schedule for the fall thus far. E3 is when everyone announces their line-up.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Suspicious Cook posted:

Has there been any news about this since the announcement at E3 the year before last? I hope it comes to PC too instead of just festering on XBone.

Considering Microsoft just basically announced that they're making Windows 10 part of the Xbone platform, it's a high chance it'll come to PC. If you have windows 10.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

I'm shocked it's reviewing so well over here, Japan wanted nothing to do with it and it sold like poo poo.

It reviewed well in Japan too, good reviews doesn't correlate good sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

It is stupid as poo poo to get upset about it. Attaching "gate" to a buzzword has been a common trope for referring to ANY scandal for decades. That's why it's called gamergate in the first place!

Like if this toad chick is getting harassed or something it's one thing but to get bent out of shape at seeing "gate" attached to another word is ludicrous.

Literally every year, there's a sports scandal with "gate" attached to it. No one outside of hardcore internet people know or care about GG.

• Locked thread