Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Watson
Feb 25, 2011

Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Macaluso posted:

Shovel Knight. What a hunk am I right ladies

I'd let him till my mounds. :shlick:

Yo, if you're a total weirdo like me and are wondering when a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Supreme Anime Farming game might come out for Wii U... well, keep holding your breath because Marvelous currently has "no plans" for a console game in either series at this time. Natsume has recently hijacked the Harvest Moon ship in name after a change in localizers for the series though, so they may take it upon themselves to make a title for the system on their own. I'll change this post if any news pops up to the contrary.

Edit 6/2/15: Natsume has indeed announced a WiiU Harvest Moon for 'Winter', so we'll see if it sucks or not!

I Watson fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jun 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Watson
Feb 25, 2011

Xavier434 posted:

Rune Factory for Wii U please

Don't I wish. Still no word from Marvelous about having another console entry in the series.

I Watson
Feb 25, 2011

Seven year-old me who attended the last Championship tour is very loving excited right now!

• Locked thread