Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendell
May 11, 2003

homeless snail posted:

It only has 1 level but its a really really good level.

No, that's Tuffy the Corgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Austrian mook posted:

Is it worth it at that price, or should I just buy the new title when it comes out?

It is rather beloved, so there's a high likelihood you'll enjoy it. And if you DO enjoy it you'll certainly get your money's worth in terms of time spent in the game! So, up to you if you want to take the plunge.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Just add every Wii game, I think that will make people happy.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

PrBacterio posted:

Presumably for the same reason that Mario Kart Wii isn't, because the sequel on the Wii U makes the previous entry kind of obsolete :shrug:

Mario Kart Wii was never good, so this doesn't hold water.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

elf help book posted:

Actually talking to people instead of referencing a pre-written guide is cool.

I don't understand why people think the goal of threads like these is to have no discussion. Just make an op and close it then!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Definitely sounds like whoever tested your system didn't go further than checking that it turned on, and the guy on the phone is probably under orders to not admit any fault.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Alteisen posted:

Even the Jaguar had a few noteworthy titles.

No fun ones though.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Alteisen posted:

You told me this already, and I have it adblocked so I wouldn't know but I'm glad its still there.

I'm glad that no matter how much time passes, how many consoles we go through, Nintendo fans being the biggest defensive babies has not changed.

Why are you calling other people babies when you were apparently so incapable of handling the fact that someone bought you a mean avatar that you blocked it from your sight?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

noirstronaut posted:

Is it worth it to use the Wii versions of Wii Fit on a Wii U? I can get them and a balance board for free, but I dunno if it's all that worth it.

What do you mean "worth it"? You could be asking anything.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

I did play Generations and half of the levels were awful.

100% of the levels were really fun. Crisis City was one of the best.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Basically, if people know it even exists they assume the gamepad is a stupid SegaCD style add-on.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

CatsPajamas posted:

I am really looking forward to Hyrule Warriors because it looks like not just a Dynasty Warriors game but a pretty drat good Dynasty Warriors game. I only played I think 2 games in the series and I thought they were both decent. From the looks of things though it seems like Hyrule Warriors takes the same gameplay concepts but looks more polished. Also you can drop the moon on enemies.

Yeah, there's no doubt it's going to be a cut above the typical Dynasty Warriors game simply because Nintendo isn't going to let one of their biggest licenses be in something totally basic.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I'm just glad they didn't use backerkit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I agree with virtualboyCOLOUR

• Locked thread