Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

jalopybrown posted:

If you read her boyfriends write up he comes across as a clingy sjw so i don't blame her, still lmao for e-drama
http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/

5k+ words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
lmao all the people in other subreddits that are talking about this are sad that the amazing artist who created Depression Quest turned out to be a evil man-hating harlot.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
http://youtu.be/C5-51PfwI3M

I guess there is a 25 minute video of the deal.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4nmr1/

TB's reddit post that was removed.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

=

???

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Did he talk about his rear end cancer and forthcoming poop bag (or death?) If not I'm not interested.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone who writes that much about their own mundane life is a piece of poo poo. I stand with Zoe.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Lichy posted:

totalbiscuit is apparently a guy who makes youtube videos about video games for a living

apparently there is a female video game journalist who has been accused by the above mentioned individual of sleeping with games industry journalists(aka nerds no one cares about) so now apparently one of them is a moderator of this thread and deleted all the comments cause he slept with this woman

tldr: reddit found another woman to hate

Oh, okay, now it's clear. I just needed to make sure I didn't give a flying gently caress before I stopped reading the thread.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Don Mega posted:

here's a less myspace-y angle version of her

wachy zany haircolors. definitely insecure. idk, borderline?

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Kirk Johnson posted:

Before I saw the pic of the chick on here I googled Totalbiscuit and knew immediately that any female so hard up for sex that she'd gently caress this guy...

..is not worth getting butthurt about (ugly, fat, etc._.

And then I saw the pics and was like "yeah, you were right" and high-fived myself.

as far as i know totalbiscuit didn't gently caress her, it was 5 different game journalists or something.

also lol "I'm going to give up all of my journalistic ethics and integrity for a 3/10 who got hosed by her stepdad." I'd understand if she was remotely attractive but she screams missing kidney the morning after.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

jiharlequinade posted:

Oh, okay, now it's clear. I just needed to make sure I didn't give a flying gently caress before I stopped reading the thread.

:agreed:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wow this is funny as hell. reddit shitlords versus tumblr shitlord and gaming journalists

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
Integrity in games journalism is a critical issue, because without it people might spend 15-60 dollars on a game that isn't very good.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

InterceptorV8 posted:

http://youtu.be/C5-51PfwI3M

I guess there is a 25 minute video of the deal.

Dude seems pretty insecure about women in video games based off his other videos

MIGHTY NO.9 GUYS!!!!!!!! ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.; ;.;

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Ghaz posted:

to be fair, total biscuit is dumb as hell

He is actually very good and honest and has the best gaming PC in the world with dual titans, which enables him to play Hearthstone in sweet sweet 60fps

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

deadking posted:

Integrity in games journalism is a critical issue, because without it people might spend 15-60 dollars on a game that isn't very good.

lmbo if you think this has ever been a real thing.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone who writes that much about their own mundane life is a piece of poo poo. I stand with Zoe.

Ex boyfriend wrote 5,000 words about his ex lol. she also was super manipulative and it's pretty funny how stupid the guy is over some below average pussy

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

5-HT posted:

it's like they all come from a factory.

they have serial numbers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TotalBiscuit posted:

"It's novello time, and it's about religion, so unless you're ready to deal with some views you may not agree with, switch off now. In the words of Illidan "You are not prepared".
:mmmhmm:

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

Don Mega posted:

Lol, they actually wanted to hit that? People sure are loving desperate these days.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

5-HT posted:

lmbo if you think this has ever been a real thing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah I take back what I said. I'm no prize or anything but yeah, wouldn't.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Jack the Stripper posted:

Lol, they actually wanted to hit that? People sure are loving desperate these days.

not people. video game journalists.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

SaltLick posted:

Ex boyfriend wrote 5,000 words about his ex lol. she also was super manipulative and it's pretty funny how stupid the guy is over some below average pussy

because they don't know any better. the flamboyantly nerdy are either narcissists or borderlines. a cycle of poo poo.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

rofl

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
girls of the world please use lonely gamer nerds and sleep with them and materially exploit them for free rent/etc. until you find a better man and then pulverize their pathetic hearts as you move on to greener pastures. it's a good thing to do. you're just accelerating what society does to them anyways. honestly you're doing them a favor really, teaching them important life lessons and such. it's like charity work.

hovis rock
Mar 2, 2005
its funny to see your all jealous that a woman is making it in the game industry, its sad your just jealous haters slut shaming a woman whos confident expressing her sexuality with multiple partners not like your white male christian idea of sexuality.

and your jealous that she has the guts to express her personality and bravery through her unique hair style that shows shes an individual unlike you loosers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I fell for the angle :eng99:

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Tsinava posted:

i hate videogames thate aren't videogames at all and just lovely illustrated storyboards with buttons and puzzles and poo poo and i really hate the people who make them and i really really hate the people who give money and fame to the people to make them.

but i guess this is pretty funny.

goons love the poo poo out of their visual novels though?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

is she balding? that hairline looks pretty high to me lol

e:

icantfindaname posted:

goons love the poo poo out of their visual novels though?
goons will put up with that bullshit when there's anime child sex involved I guess :shrug:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hovis rock posted:

its funny to see your all jealous that a woman is making it in the game industry, its sad your just jealous haters slut shaming a woman whos confident expressing her sexuality with multiple partners not like your white male christian idea of sexuality.

and your jealous that she has the guts to express her personality and bravery through her unique hair style that shows shes an individual unlike you loosers

this but unironically

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Reminder Total Buttcancer is a whiny little bitch who finds his job of playing video games very stressful

http://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/1xrx27/in_light_of_tb_abandonning_his_own_subreddit/cfe3rgc

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
epik, just epik :^)

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Lichy posted:

honestly i'm much more inclined to believe that the reddit mods got paid by her or whatever. i would totally censor/promote content on reddit if someone paid me cash to do it. that would be great

she's a woman, women are too stupid and too slutty to do that instead of just putting out

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Bolow posted:

Reminder Total Buttcancer is a whiny little bitch who finds his job of playing video games very stressful

http://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/1xrx27/in_light_of_tb_abandonning_his_own_subreddit/cfe3rgc
what a whiny bitch

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

hovis rock posted:

this, and also unironically

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Don Mega posted:

how did I know she was a fat

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Jack the Stripper posted:

ey mang it was the closest they ever got to loving an anime, dumbass hair and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
there is a petition to recognize the journalists in question as the deviants they are

quote:

A news source needs to be accountable for the ethics of its employees. Gawker and Kotaku are no exception.
:lol::lol::lol:

• Locked thread