Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Protocol7 posted:

how did I know she was a fat

because she's a tumblrina and stupid hair color?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

http://imgur.com/a/4VOcx

Have fun digging through the shitpile for worms of truth.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

Ex boyfriend wrote 5,000 words about his ex lol. she also was super manipulative and it's pretty funny how stupid the guy is over some below average pussy

isn't this guy a goon or something

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Total Biscuit is not the one she's accused of having sex with. He's just commenting on something he has no direct involvement with. Ya'll can't loving read. Enjoy your [Sarcasm] Facebook tag because you're too loving stupid to comprehend words.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
At least now she has a reason for a sequel to her game.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
some reddit mod got cucked by a gawker journalist

gahahahahahaahah

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Chomp8645 posted:

Total Biscuit is not the one she's accused of having sex with. He's just commenting on something he has no direct involvement with. Ya'll can't loving read. Enjoy your [Sarcasm] Facebook tag because you're too loving stupid to comprehend words.

:eyepop:

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

is she balding? that hairline looks pretty high to me lol

e:

goons will put up with that bullshit when there's anime child sex involved I guess :shrug:

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah I take back what I said. I'm no prize or anything but yeah, wouldn't.

Jack the Stripper posted:

Lol, they actually wanted to hit that? People sure are loving desperate these days.

Regence posted:

also lol "I'm going to give up all of my journalistic ethics and integrity for a 3/10 who got hosed by her stepdad." I'd understand if she was remotely attractive but she screams missing kidney the morning after.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I fell for the angle :eng99:

Let the record show that I find this woman of acceptable standards to have intercourse with

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
will give 5's for sexual favors

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

InterceptorV8 posted:

oh i see. i understand now. i get it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBiodfeVcnY

lmbo why is every single "independent spirit" the same hilariously awful garbage. fire/baton dancing, colored hair, fat.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
It's no longer a trivial issue ("gaming journalism") due to the relatively insane amounts of money games bring in versus just 10 years ago, or 20. But that's not the funny part here. The funny part is how lame you have to be as a "journalist" to be swayed with sexual favors from her

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
So I can now keep up with all this from the comfort of my Xbox One?!?!

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

It's no longer a trivial issue ("gaming journalism") due to the relatively insane amounts of money games bring in versus just 10 years ago, or 20. But that's not the funny part here. The funny part is how lame you have to be as a "journalist" to be swayed with sexual favors from her

Sup baby? I write for Polygon... heh, 12 greatest transsexual gaming moments in history? Me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The funny thing is that even if every accusation about this woman were true, she still comes off as the better person because these chan and reddit people are so much worse.

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 19, 2014

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
so she's been banging games journalists and gaming message board moderators to get her weird indie game through steam greenlight?

talk about sleeping your way to the bottom.

Adventure Pigeon fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 19, 2014

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I hate millennials, social media, and gamer culture more and more every day.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lol the article is down

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

which apparently was free in the end anyways due to robin williams :laffo:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that first picture posted of her is NOT representative of what she looks like AT ALL

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
area woman profits massively, uses nerds as personal advertisement tools

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
this is the Pentagon Papers of gaming journalism

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009
i wonder what'd be worse; writing for buzzfeed/upworthy/etc, or for a gaming website?

makes you think. :eyepop:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The funny thing is that even if every accusation about this woman were true, she still comes off as the better person because these chan and reddit or people are so much worse.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Priss In Plate posted:

i wonder what'd be worse; writing for buzzfeed/upworthy/etc, or for a gaming website?

makes you think. :eyepop:

i wonder what's worse, writing for a gaming website or loving a games journalist because you have need of their "services".

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

InterceptorV8 posted:

lol

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait why did she install a microchip in herself?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This incident does not reduce the respect I have for games journalism only because I had absolutely none to begin with.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
well I needed a dumb distraction from Ukraine/Israel/Ebola/Ferguson/JFF giving the bird anyhow and this is perfect

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Lowtax posted:

So I can now keep up with all this from the comfort of my Xbox One?!?!

You should begin accepting sex in exchange for hyping bad flash games.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

InterceptorV8 posted:

lol
i want to piss on the faces of all of the people whose posts are screencapped in that pic

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

jalopybrown posted:

You should begin accepting sex in exchange for hyping bad flash games.

i will hype games for sex changes i have 3 followers on twitter

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

5-HT posted:

it's like they all come from a factory.

My god... The only difference is the hair color.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

femenisms

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Jack the Stripper posted:

Lol, they actually wanted to hit that? People sure are loving desperate these days.

She would look fine if she lost like 30 pounds shut the gently caress up.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The funny thing is that even if every accusation about this woman were true, she still comes off as the better person because these chan and reddit people are so much worse.

Interesting point, Mel Mudkiper.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
The best part is that she probably didn't sleep around just to get good reviews, at least that shows that you have a loving goal in mind. She was loving other dudes because her boyfriend is clearly a whiny bitch who writes 5k word tumblr screeds about poo poo that should be private and now he's trying to justify why she would betray him by making up any reason that isn't that he's a pussy rear end bitch.

Maybe this will be the time that video game kiddies learn that a large chunk of people who make art are broken shitheads who do lovely things. This isn't like, Woody Allen bad, but still.

Decrepus posted:

She would look fine if she lost like 30 pounds shut the gently caress up.

There is some amateur wannabe suicide girls style modelling poo poo she did at some point. I only know this because 4chan or whoever keeps trying to shove it into every place that can host stuff.

It's not what you'd call "attractive" but it's far from being different from any other SG ripoff sites.

El Estrago Bonito fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Aug 19, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

INTO HER PHONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yeah it's almost as if 4chan is full of hosed up perverts or something

• Locked thread