Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

It's fairly loving funny though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Isn't the game free? Who the gently caress cares about reviews on a free product, just go download the drat game and play it or don't

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
I heard insider people say it was actually the FARK's who did the 2013 phone jack raid...

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.
this goes beyond moral integrity. we're talking about the integrity of video game reviews

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
jfc remember when video games were fun?

yeah me neither

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

his mom is gonna be pissed when she tries to use the phone tomorrow and finds that the receiver is all sticky

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That isn't even what he accused her of, he accused her of being an emotionally abusive piece of poo poo who hosed her boss and journalists, it's literally everyone else who decided to get up in arms about nepotism instead of the whole "she made me doubt my own sanity" thing, which is probably the most infuriating part of all this poo poo.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sersly she's loving crazy

http://youtu.be/aa3s9fMOic8

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Wait, was she depressed before or after she slept with an undoubtedly equally pasty and awkward person?

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

madeupfred posted:

A moderator hand-deleted over 22 thousand comments because he had sex with the woman they're talking about.

Is she hot?

Edit: Read the thread. My curiosity is sated.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
So is Depression Quest any good?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pudding Huxtable posted:

jfc remember when video games were fun?

yeah me neither

Let me show you this thing called X-com

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Ages posted:

it's okay for a freeware thing

pity about the dev being a colossal imbecile

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Any time your partner talks a big game about how, if you cheat on your partner and then gently caress them that's Sex Without Consent because it's happening under false pretenses, and then fucks five other people and you at the same time and then tries to defend themselves despite having such a Strong Stance against it to the point of not letting you talk to friends of the opposite sex? Probably dating a piece of poo poo.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Ages posted:

Been playing for 29 years, it's alright I guess

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Ages posted:

Imagine something really stupid and lovely... like Watch_Dogs, but it was even shittier then that and it's a bunch of jpgs and poo poo telling the story of watch_dogs, except it's even more dialog and way longer

Triple A posted:

it's okay for a freeware thing

pity about the dev being a colossal imbecile

wtf!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mans posted:

It's already been established she likes being penetrated by needle-like objects

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Ages posted:

Patrick Klepek really likes it.

So no, probably not. Hence the sleeping with game reviewers.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Where is a dildo bat when you need one?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait to see how these unfuckables react when totalbiscuit dies like a bitch from butthole cancer.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

If any of this is true then it's loving pathetic. Sleeping around for good press, parties trying to stifle news on each other... This poo poo is meant to happen with real journalism about stuff that actually matters.

That someone could care enough about dumb video game shills enough to do all this babby's first espionage poo poo is ridiculous. They're like kids playing at having a real scandal. Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
"how does reddit work?" lmao

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

So I can now keep up with all this from the comfort of my Xbox One?!?!

The Xbox One is BAD, Richard. Do NOT bring this negativity into my thread.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Strategic Tea posted:

If any of this is true then it's loving pathetic. Sleeping around for good press, parties trying to stifle news on each other... This poo poo is meant to happen with real journalism about stuff that actually matters.

That someone could care enough about dumb video game shills enough to do all this babby's first espionage poo poo is ridiculous. They're like kids playing at having a real scandal. Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

real journalism has been dead for decades

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
some nerd woman had sex with some nerd man??

OK

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Speedboat Jones posted:

I can't wait to see how these unfuckables react when totalbiscuit dies like a bitch from butthole cancer.
Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?
lived and had the nerve to post on these here forums :clint:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Her only mistake was not charging money for the game

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
reddit is falling apart meanwhile SA just upgraded maximum avatar size to 100kb :vince:

soon we'll have a new front page of the internet

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

OK

Not just one, but 6 of them! Red pill truths!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

OK

lolreddit

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
looks like an average woman having sex is enough to make 'gaming culture' suffer a 9/11. Neato!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Geriatric Pirate posted:

reddit is falling apart meanwhile SA just upgraded maximum avatar size to 100kb :vince:

soon we'll have a new front page of the internet

don't forget about the coming facebook integration

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Mans posted:

Any yosposters hook me up with an rfid that'll print 'im gay' if I touch someones phone?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Didn't something like this happen with technology so they took it off the frontpage to make people happy?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Speedboat Jones posted:

Cancer is actually gods way of showing him that there is no shame in accepting baldness.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Lowtax posted:

perhaps the problem is that you are too gentle

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

looks like an average woman having sex is enough to make 'gaming culture' suffer a 9/11. Neato!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

Any time your partner talks a big game about how, if you cheat on your partner and then gently caress them that's Sex Without Consent because it's happening under false pretenses, and then fucks five other people and you at the same time and then tries to defend themselves despite having such a Strong Stance against it to the point of not letting you talk to friends of the opposite sex? Probably dating a piece of poo poo.

alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If these ravenous dorks could keep themselves from turning into malignant doxxing creep squads every time they have any information on a woman who might have the audacity to let a nerd stick his dick in her they might encourage more women to lower their standards long enough to gently caress dorks without fear of retribution. These guys are destroying their only pipeline to pussy here.

• Locked thread