Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If these ravenous dorks could keep themselves from turning into malignant doxxing creep squads every time they have any information on a woman who might have the audacity to let a nerd stick his dick in her they might encourage more women to lower their standards long enough to gently caress dorks without fear of retribution. These guys are destroying their only pipeline to pussy here.

I bet they wear fedoras as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?

You don't get it, he had wrong opinions on stuff

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If these ravenous dorks could keep themselves from turning into malignant doxxing creep squads every time they have any information on a woman who might have the audacity to let a nerd stick his dick in her they might encourage more women to lower their standards long enough to gently caress dorks without fear of retribution. These guys are destroying their only pipeline to pussy here.

It was much better before the internet provided a conduit for antisocial retards to communicate with each other and they lived quiet introverted lifestyles and were always just that weird guy at work

They're mating now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
to be fair he's an autistic nerd youtube celebrity. Cancerous death is appropriate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waiting for this to spiral out of control, implicating each game development company in turn. Each forced to shut off the lights, one by one, until the gaming industry crumbles to ashes. The final, darkest moment is when Kazuo Hirai commits seppuku on a globally broadcast message on all major networks.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lmao if you think non-nerd girls who aren't horribly broken are going to accept the d of a gamer.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Doesn't seem like there's an issue getting to the cunny, actually. The pipe's laid and that vaginal crude is flowing.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

It's funny.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Lowtax posted:

Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?

agree but

the guy bled out his rear end for like a year before thinking about going to the doctors lol

no reason to wish death, but man that is fuckin dumb

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
this is like that creepy as gently caress thing japan has going with its idols where millions of weirdo nerds flip their poo poo if one of them so much touches a dude only somehow more pathetic

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I hear they have operation for that now.

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
This Quinn girl also has nudes that are pretty easy to find.

I'm not going to post them because, well, I honestly am doing you a favor. But if you're dying to find them, they're easy to find.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

InterceptorV8 posted:

I hear they have operation for that now.

Every fifth 4chan user must become a woman and perform as a girlfriend to the other four.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Adventure Pigeon posted:

this is like that creepy as gently caress thing japan has going with its idols where millions of weirdo nerds flip their poo poo if one of them so much touches a dude only somehow more pathetic
well surprise surprise the forum that's harassing her seems to be mostly anime avatar posters

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

mookface posted:

It was much better before the internet provided a conduit for antisocial retards to communicate with each other and they lived quiet introverted lifestyles and were always just that weird guy at work

They're mating now

nerd culture is a virulent disease that used to be isolated to certain basements and night shifts around the world but, like the dude who hosed a monkey and sprang aids on us or w/e, the internet has given the disease a pipeline to spread rapidly directly into society at large

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Those dumb hair colors are the fedoras of girls in their 20s

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"gamer culture" has wrought this mess

god bless this mess

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I dunno I kinda find the Internets immediate impulse to stalk and sexually harass any woman for the slightest justification more horrifying than funny

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

nerd culture is a virulent disease that used to be isolated to certain basements and night shifts around the world but, like the dude who hosed a monkey and sprang aids on us or w/e, the internet has given the disease a pipeline to spread rapidly directly into society at large

the internet is the greatest incubator of mental illness of all time

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.

agreed, at least she wasn't a 13 year old boy on top of that.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I dunno I kinda find the Internets immediate impulse to stalk and sexually harass any woman for the slightest justification more horrifying than funny
we need to call her up and reverse jerk off (jerk on? :confused:) to undo the damage

Explain How!
Dec 14, 2013

Baller Time posted:

Those dumb hair colors are the fedoras of girls in their 20s

also serving that role:- fedoras.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

we need to call her up and reverse jerk off (jerk on? :confused:) to undo the damage

talk to her about men's rights

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Mel Mudkiper posted:

She's not going to sleep with you dude.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

she started off being pretty pathetic by sleeping with gaming journalists to promote her weird little game then 4chan and reddit upped the ante bigtime

maybe the next act will involve tumblr getting in on the action in a big way

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
what do you call prank callers who masturbate down the phone

The Jerky Boys :D

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

reverse jerk off (jerk on? :confused:)

swallow cum noisily on the phone.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

oh, so that's the reason women don't want to sleep with fat, greasy, unattractive nerds

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blackheart posted:

swallow cum noisily on the phone.
i didn't even think of that because it's my normal phone greeting

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Adventure Pigeon posted:

she started off being pretty pathetic by sleeping with gaming journalists to promote her weird little game then 4chan and reddit upped the ante bigtime

So basically a shut-ins version of The Warriors

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

jalopybrown posted:

what do you call prank callers who masturbate down the phone

The Jerky Boys :D

Tbh I think this along with many other bullshit she's said is just made up. This woman seems like she's literally begging for attention so I would not be surprised.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Ostentatious posted:

So basically a shut-ins version of The Warriors

only everyone somehow looks more ridiculous

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Only one thing I do not understand.
What's a woman?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax please LP Depression Quest

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
people will try to frame this as slut shaming when its really nepotism/adulterer shaming

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Did someone say gross chick with a fedora?

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/vvidp:nws:

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013

John Kruk posted:

wowza

edit: very disappointed by the substandard model M16 shes using, production value gosh

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

John Kruk posted:

Dumb as gently caress but I'd touch that butte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
need some more white knight to round this thread out tbh

edit: ah those pictures will provide what im looking for

• Locked thread