Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i wonder how many times totalbiscuit hit it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Woman sleeps with guy, cheats on boyfriend, is a general rear end in a top hat about it, later guy maybe gives her game good review: A CRASS VIOLATION OF JOURNALISM ETHICS

Every major games review outlet taking millions of dollars in advertising money and pretty much every major Youtuber being outed as a paid shill for a far reaching program by an industry leader to manipulate the market: MAYBE THERE WAS A THREAD ON NEOGAF ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING? AREN'T YOGSCAST, TB AND MAX GREAT! SO GREAT!

My god... it's only the tip of the iceberg. The female conspiracy to undermine gaming is further-reaching than anyone could have anticipated.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

One time Zoe Quinn stayed with a friend of mine. She was getting married to some dude for Canadian residency and not only did she not wash her hair for the wedding, she also left a big greasy red dye stain on the wall behind her head.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Decebal posted:

wait, I though he wasn't getting any only the "journalists"
He doesn't have anything to do with it except that he had an opinion and voiced it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i like video games

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FordPRefectLL posted:

i wonder how many times totalbiscuit hit it
probably a lot!!!! :mmmhmm:

e:

Lowtax posted:

He doesn't have anything to do with it except that he had an opinion and voiced it.

also we hate that motherfucker and take every opportunity to poo poo on him

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Stupid coloured hair, piercings, poo poo tattoos, attention whoring and Tumblr. Cliches all present and accounted for.

It's like if Liz Shaw had an ounce of social grace and could actually create something. An everbearing comedy tree.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Lowtax, are you monitoring this thread in case you have to manually delete all our posts ?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i heard zoe quinn went to china and hooked up with lowtax so she could get him and shmorky to do a favorable lets play

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
word around the office is she has a donation page up to help her through this. idk where it is though but i sure would like to help her.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

california roll posted:

word around the office is she has a donation page up to help her through this. idk where it is though but i sure would like to help her.
heh yeah... donate to her... in blood :twisted:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

heh yeah... donate to her... in blood :twisted:

she already donates to the world with her blood... her period...

i hate women...

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Decebal posted:

Lowtax, are you monitoring this thread in case you have to manually delete all our posts ?
yeah, I gotta do it old school style, manually remove the 1s and 0s from each post in the database

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's like if Liz Shaw had an ounce of social grace and could actually create something. An everbearing comedy tree.

At least this woman waxed her bits and probably wiped her rear end before getting naked in front of a camera I guess.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
i told you guys years ago that nothing good would come from letting girls play games

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FordPRefectLL posted:

i hate women...
heh yeah women!!!! why do you have to confuse us nerdy internet males and make us mad!!! :argh:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FordPRefectLL posted:

i hate women...
you sound like a healthy young man

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

also we hate that motherfucker and take every opportunity to poo poo on him

Which I don't really understand, because TotalBiscuit's OK with me and a lot of other people here.

I really wish journalism in general didn't suck so much, but if I can't have that I wish the gaming industry could be not as lovely as it is. And if I can't have THAT, then maybe can the gaming industry stop finding new ways to be lovely?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
she got on ok butte IMO

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Also in a twist surprising no one I think she's a goon.

Or at least has dropped references to very SA specific memes in the past.

california roll posted:

You ain't gonna get yo dick sucked
you might get your dick sucked empty your bank accounts plz

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jamesman posted:

Which I don't really understand, because TotalBiscuit's OK with me and a lot of other people here.
a lot of goons hate everyone that remind us of ourselves

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hmmmmmm perhaps the cucked guy who registered to SA just to badmouth his ex is not the most reliable of sources

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

InterceptorV8 posted:

http://youtu.be/C5-51PfwI3M

I guess there is a 25 minute video of the deal.

This guy's great. A Real Gamer's Watchdog.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Lowtax posted:

you sound like a healthy young man

only the healthiest of yougn men have a reasonable fear of women and the destruction they wreak upon this world

can you imagine a woman president

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

No, that’s not how this works. How this works is I’ve had two possible pictures in my head for the past month. One that looked like some ransom-note collage of letters Scotch-taped over a cum-covered canvas spelling out “Zoe Quinn is the best person. Best possible person. You are a bad person if you think Zoe is not the best person.” And another in the form of a precision-carved jigsaw puzzle, for which all of the pieces I wasn’t missing fit perfectly into what seemed to be a subtly-worded message to the effect of “lol, ur an idiot, she’s a jerk, flip me over for list of dates and names of people she’s cheated on you with.”

How this works is I’ve been telling myself “Nah, that can’t be what the jigsaw puzzle means. Look, this cum collage Zoe gave me says so.”

How this works is Zoe gave me one more piece at the bar the previous night, because her only other option was to risk my getting a bunch more pieces from Nathan. That piece contained some fine print which read “The cum collage may not be entirely accurate.”

Im not sure if the cum collage is a metaphor or if it's something that literally exists because they're weird

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Lowtax posted:

yeah, I gotta do it old school style, manually remove the 1s and 0s from each post in the database

you slept with her didn tyou

WHEN WILL THE CUCKING END

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I hope the sequel isn't suicide quest

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hmmmmmm perhaps the cucked guy who registered to SA just to badmouth his ex is not the most reliable of sources

https://twitter.com/cvankeeken/status/501747964789161985

maybe you should shut up

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
people not taking vidja game journalism seriously is making me so mad right now i've got an erection

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
on an unrelated note, I'd like everybody to know Depression Quest is the smash hit game of the year, 10/10 A+ 100% would review again!!!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Red Bones posted:

It would be hilarious so not sure I understand your hopes.

Lowtax posted:

on an unrelated note, I'd like everybody to know Depression Quest is the smash hit game of the year, 10/10 A+ 100% would review again!!!

Eww

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Gaunab posted:

people not taking vidja game journalism seriously is making me so mad right now i've got an erection

if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend i'll play w/ it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

yeah not reading that

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yeah not reading that

It's like three tweets and p funny.

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yeah not reading that

Hot enough for ya?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

InterceptorV8 posted:

http://youtu.be/C5-51PfwI3M

I guess there is a 25 minute video of the deal.

hell hath no fury like white gamer dudes defending their tarnished "gamer culture"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Red Bones posted:

I hope it is as long as the suicide is totalbiscuit's

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lowtax posted:

When's the LP

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

judge reinhold posted:

This guy's great. A Real Gamer's Watchdog.

He's a voice for the voiceless in our time of need...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008

TwinsensRevenge posted:

hell hath no fury like white gamer dudes defending their tarnished "gamer culture"

lmao gbs poster making GBS threads on gamer culture

• Locked thread