Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

5-HT posted:

it's like they all come from a factory.

My god... The only difference is the hair color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

jalopybrown posted:

what do you call prank callers who masturbate down the phone

The Jerky Boys :D

I was gonna say the Crank Yankers.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Minorkos posted:

man i was really upset when he cancelled fez 2 a month after it was announced. i felt really bad about all the bad things i said to phil fish on twitter, and regretted all of it. but alas, it was too late as phil fish had already made up his mind

Fish is an utter turd and that's one of the many reasons why I have refused to buy fez.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

big duck equals goose posted:

It's sad that Chex Quest is more insightful and fun then Depression Quest.

I remember getting that game as a kid. IT was basically doom for young children.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

tranime scholar posted:

missionaccomplished.jpg

Phil Fish whining more is the one good thing to come out of this.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Is this total biscuit?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

someone please embed this into ootaku's website for BG music

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Randarkman posted:

ofcourse it loving is

I thought he'd be fatter and neckbeardier.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

That's more like it.

Hope he survives rear end cancer.

Also isn't he married?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Broand posted:

Didn't she shut down some game jam for women or something.

was that the mountain dew doritos game jam where they kept trying to push the issue of women game designers making teams weaker?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

rainy day posted:

i dont really give a poo poo about zoe quinn i just want to make fun of total biscuit

Better watch out some TB fan may buy you an avatar of him.

E:
NM its sa someone will buy but not a fan lol.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jamesman posted:

No, this was a new thing. Someone wanted to make a game jam for women to get involved in and have all the proceeds go to charity, and Zoe got offended at the idea of making women work on games for free and doxxed her apparently.

wow what an rear end in a top hat. Shes definitely hosed Fish.

E:

I was going to say "well at least she destroyed that dewbomination". Sadly no shes just an rear end in a top hat.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 20, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jamesman posted:

It was in that video that was posted earlier. I posted an image of the post above now.

I've heard Fish tends to be abusive in relationships too so the guy is a real piece of living garbage. I mean honestly I can't fault someone for banging people to advance poo poo. Go for it. But that charity thing is class A rear end in a top hat.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Liquid Penguins posted:

Depression Quest is a lazy flash game but I like five guys burgers and fries as well as cuckolding so I couldn't resist giving it a positive steam review.

Five guys is meh on burgers.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

onedayholiday posted:

cucked by a games journalist lmao

more like she cucked a game journalists girlfriend lol thats the true hilarity

E:

how hosed up do you have to be to still keep dating a game journalist after he cheats on you with that thing?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 20, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

folgore posted:

It's not really funny at all, actually. gently caress you,.

I dunno, they're still together with the person so they must have had a laugh after.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

DTF?

Also your old avatar was less creepy and therefore better.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Liquid Penguins posted:

Are you a games journalism writer?

I'm not sure I want to admit to that.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

folgore posted:

I got cucked by Hitler and Goku. LMAO

at least its not by Phil Fish. That would be the worst

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Is that Fish? God hes ugly.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

texaholic posted:

So this chick made a bunch of "gaming journalists" Eskimo brothers. What a slut.

WOOO ESKIMO BROTHAS! Different mothas but the same lovas

E:
Seriously though gently caress this rear end in a top hat for screwing over that free woman game jam with her crap, that may have never happened, but she took money for it anyways

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

cthulhoo posted:

lol if anyone seriously thought there would be consequences for any of the shitfucker journalists involved

Has the news gotten so bad we consider them worthy of the term journalist?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Anyone got a link to that cuck tales theme song?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

God bless.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I really enjoy seeing how people are freaking out about someone being a really horrible human being on the internet.

The best part I think though really is people who should be "professionals" aka the gaming "journalists" being worse in some cases than the people making a deal about this.

That whole subgroup of people related to games is awful and honestly the only places I hear about this is on SA / facebook feed by retards who post those sites.
Seriously no real impact on anything will happen because of this. Besides a bunch of messed up people being brought to light and that's probably the best part.

I wish this would somehow destroy game journalism though because its awful and we don't need it.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

fisting by many posted:

i can tell this picture is bullshit because there are only two people from kotaku on it

3 theres apparently a UK kotaku.

Just put up KOTAKU and you're good to go.
Then link to the best breasts in anime kotaku article when people click on it

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

oh poo poo thats a goodo ne too.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Neurolimal posted:

i was super confused when kotaku went from anime titties 24/7 to paying lipservice to women in bideo james like, overnight

The best part is they still have those articles linked right next to the lip service on ads right next to it lol.

whatis posted:

if i've got like 100 hours of tf2 logged, approximately how many rapes does that equal?

i'm filing out a job application and i don't want to lie when it asks how many felonies i've committed

There are no women in TF2 so only equality has been raped.
Which is not a crime in the US.

The real question is how many hours of League of legends do you have logged in and how many female champions do you own?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Aug 31, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

That really is the best thing about this. Gaming for me won't change in any way shape or form. My friends and I don't care we just like to watch the fallout and laugh.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Laputanmachine posted:

The announcer is a womyn. This is even worse since they admit the existance of womyn in the game world but do not allow them to be active agents in it. They have raped her ability to act. The newest tf2 video depicts a new womyn character who is solely an object of one of the other character's rape fantasies. Why hasn't Sarkeesian sounded off on this one? It's been like two months already.

This is not to mention all the custom character models that have been going on since 2007. Touhou Fortress is a thing. More like girl child rape fortress simulator. With anime.

Because sark probably hasn't found someone else who has recorded footage of video games being played for her yet.

Its funny she doesn't even play video games.

e:

Haha SA wasnt even mentioned on websites that hate each other.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Aug 31, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The sad thing is. If people had just ignored her instead of raging about it. She wouldn't have gotten any traction.

Also I will give her credit for still putting them out. She's at least committed to pissing people off.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

This fool obviously isn't aware of Anime. As long as the anime is safe the patriarchy will continue to flourish.

They can't crush anime though its too embedded. Everyone has tried, those roots go too deep in the manchild core.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The Brown Menace posted:

can you imagine how absolutely massive the parade of normally clothed women in the streets of downtown riyadh, saudi arabia will be when games are finally destroyed

I hear for the celebrations they'll be giving free FGMs for all women! (Female Genital Mutilation)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

"I've been working at Kotaku" I lost it at this and started laughing. How is that something to brag about?

I've been working as a phone sexline operator for 9 years now...

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cowman posted:

I lost my spaghetti :allears:

ontop of mount smokey?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm all for Nazi+ and Hitler+ The right reich party for you.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I don't think its feminism ruining it. I think its pseudo bullshit and bad writers who aren't really journalists ruining everything.

Torka posted:

game writers are poo poo, so when they try to make a point about ethics in their games it always comes off so insultingly heavy handed that it makes abc afterschool specials look subtle

Haha. It reminds me of those shock pictures from high school when they showed the dangers of driving or some bullshit and had some guy's face ripped open looking like a nasty ol cherry apple pie.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Danger Mahoney posted:

:ussr:

*кивает с уважением к вам*

Your avatar and this make a good combo. Will you be going to Napolean's party?

gently caress the ROW posted:

simple man of the party finds jetpack in field, does he have big adventure? Big smash up, explosions, girls like decadent capitalist? No, Dimitri takes jetpack to party chairman and seeks no compensation before returning to work

Secret game mode. Dimtry barters 5 saved up toilet paper rolls for new shoes instead of waiting in line in the frigid winter for days.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

We're dealing with a form of media who's first big hits were two sticks hitting a ball, a guy trying to beat up the gorilla who kidnapped his girlfriend, and a loving circle that can't stop eating.

Now who in their right mind would say "hmmm yess this is the perfect platform to lay the rock solid foundation for a political movement to change the world."

Well there was a MS pacman. Equality was achieved long ago. If I remember Ms Pacman did better too cause it was better developed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Dely Apple posted:

This thread had 200 more posts
Now only a short time later 800 more posts

good lord you like to say cuck

holy poo poo I know this thread is popular and its a GBS thread. Cuckin to the extreme!

So how long do you think the average gamer / SJW's attention span will last for this?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 1, 2014

• Locked thread