Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
lol video games journalism and its integrity. and phil fish defending an amoral sociopath who sexually harasses people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol weed smoking bart.

*blows a whole load of nuggingtons all over the thread, blesses it with weed!!!*

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

We're seeing Hack attempts LIVE, guys.

I think the best part about this whole thing is 4chan dumping a shitload of money into the Indiegogo for Women in Games development. That and Vivian James :3c

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

horriblePencilist posted:

The Fine Young Capitalists-IndieGoGo is still down :tinfoil:

I think Indiegogo guarentees its projects so long as proof of sabotage can be given and they can record that poo poo internally.

But they sure did stick it to those loving 4chan misogynists by loving up their donation drive to a feminist cause. :smug:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

VJeff posted:

If Quinn hacked TFYC's indiegogo page, there's absolutely no reason to believe she didn't hack herself and Phil Fish too, so I kinda hope that's what they find out!

I seriously hope Phil Fish ends up murdering his own self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Zoe Quinn has an e-Lection-s Vape setup which humanizes her to me and now I'm going to defend her purely on the fact that she Vapes and I also Vape and I think that by making GBS threads on her you guys are making GBS threads on all Vapers everywhere so gently caress you guys.

• Locked thread