Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

One time Zoe Quinn stayed with a friend of mine. She was getting married to some dude for Canadian residency and not only did she not wash her hair for the wedding, she also left a big greasy red dye stain on the wall behind her head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Stupid coloured hair, piercings, poo poo tattoos, attention whoring and Tumblr. Cliches all present and accounted for.

It's like if Liz Shaw had an ounce of social grace and could actually create something. An everbearing comedy tree.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Also in a twist surprising no one I think she's a goon.

Or at least has dropped references to very SA specific memes in the past.

You ain't gonna get yo dick sucked
you might get your dick sucked empty your bank accounts plz

She was definitely a goon four years ago. She ragequit irc after a really stupid argument about Julian Assange. She didn't burn her account but after someone sent nudes to Two Worlds she probably reregged. Ex-husband was also a goon.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

DrManiac posted:

Having your skeletons dragged out into the open has to be a nightmare scenario for women in the games industry.

She'll be alright, she'll just change her name again.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

DrManiac posted:

Not saying she's not a lovely person, Just that rape/death threats are easy as gently caress to get as a girl in the game industry from dumb tweets like 'I don't like megaman' so having something legit hosed up you did dragged out into the open has to be scary.

When you've done as many retarded things and burned as many bridges as she has, it's kind of inevitable. Still doesn't warrant rape or death threats though, just a thorough mocking.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

DrManiac posted:

So she's pretty much hosed as a indie dev right? It's not like Depression Quest was a fun 'gamey' game that's so fun people will forgive it's lovely creator

Notoriety really seems to help some artists, so you never know I guess.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Dely Apple posted:

Phil Fish is a French Canadian, Total Biscuit is from Newcastle, and I'm sure Zoe is probably actually from Newfoundland

This is all a plot by the queen to destroy us

Zoe is from upstate New York. She married a dude for Canadian residency four years ago. Not sure when that all imploded but I guess she got her residency.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

There are many amusingly terrible things about ms Quinn, but Zoë having an umlaut is a legit thing.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Tsinava posted:

i wonder how strung out and gross her actual hair looks when the color fades away.

This is a woman who didn't shower on her wedding day and left a permanent greasy pink stain on the wall of a place she stayed for two nights. You bet it's gross as gently caress.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

which number wedding?

Number two.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Lowtax posted:

yeah right, let me just cut up some carrots and OH WAIT, THE CARROTS AND KNIFE AND CUTTING BOARD FELL ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR BECAUSE THERE'S NO loving SURFACE FOR ME TO WORK ON AND I LIVE IN A loving CAVEMAN CORNER KITCHEN HUT

Come on, does that look like the skin of a person who prepares and eats a vegetable to you?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

What's the female equivalent of the fedora?

Nah he's clearly fixing her laptop in that picture.
Either the corset or the tiny top hat fascinator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

Julian Assange was accused of surprise sex, not rape, but mostly it was because of wikileaks and they needed a reason to jail him

And to think, if this hadn't happened I could have had ringside seats at the Zoe Quinn fail circus.

• Locked thread