Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Jack the Stripper posted:

Lol, they actually wanted to hit that? People sure are loving desperate these days.

She would look fine if she lost like 30 pounds shut the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

John Kruk posted:

Did someone say gross chick with a fedora?

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/vvidp:nws:

Dumb as gently caress but I'd touch that butte.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Nerd drama is just so... gay.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I have implanted Nerd Cred into my skin as well.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

This is such a far cry from how cool the Elliot Rodger thread was. I miss Elliot Rodger and wish there were more people like him and less people like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

huskarl_marx posted:

everybody who isnt the two single most attractive people on earth should kill themselves so I don't have to take a break from my busy schedule to admonish them for something they don't have control over

rip, huskarl marx's hair

• Locked thread