Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

5-HT posted:

it's like they all come from a factory.

they have serial numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Tsinava posted:

i hate videogames thate aren't videogames at all and just lovely illustrated storyboards with buttons and puzzles and poo poo and i really hate the people who make them and i really really hate the people who give money and fame to the people to make them.

but i guess this is pretty funny.

goons love the poo poo out of their visual novels though?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Lichy posted:

honestly i'm much more inclined to believe that the reddit mods got paid by her or whatever. i would totally censor/promote content on reddit if someone paid me cash to do it. that would be great

she's a woman, women are too stupid and too slutty to do that instead of just putting out

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

bluewedge posted:

kill all tumblr

kill all sjw

kill all kike

kill all nigr

kill all trans

S
E
R
B
I
YA
A

milosevic had the right idea

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

jesus christ the well of hosed up distubed people on the internet is more like a bottomless pit, or a black hole. it will never end. there is always more and it is always worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

now wait for real here is she a trans-woman or was she born looking like that?

• Locked thread