Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

SaltLick posted:

sexual espionage is way better when it's law firms using paralegals to sleep with clients and lawyers trying to get the firm thrown off the case. which is apparently a thing that has happened

GCHQ was doing it too according to snowden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Jonad posted:

:siren: #Snowden #BREAKING "Spies do spy poo poo" #BREAKING :siren:

You cant be this dumb surely?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

oh god her tattoos lol

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

kim kardashian is a game dev

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

rainy day posted:

She probably didnt send links to the site to her dad tho, which 4chan nerds did.

well she sent death threats to herself so i wouldn't put it past her.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Let me, someone who actually cares about games journalism and is therefore probably ugly, judge someone's appearance

I wonder how annoyed they are they cant imply the 4chan hate mob wears fedora's (a games journalists favourite insult) because as her nudes show so does ms quinn.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Im personally mad that she didn't wait to get married first, the gaming gods will not be happy with this promiscuity.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I'm going to start a gaming blog.

It seems that every goon that has signed up post 2010 has.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

How did this thread get to be 300+ pages long?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Maybe they're sick of white people adamantly declaring how racist things are. In my experience, 90% of SJWs are white, so I could actually see a bit of frustration--look at the black guy who got accused of being white for daring to disagree with the hivemind.

A lot of the SJW's are also the type of sheltered nerds that will endlessly talk about how terrible ferguson is on twitter and how they hope more minorities will be included in video games on forums but are the first ones to cross the street when they come across anyone vaguely non-white.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

I wonder what DMX's views on gender are.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

poptart_fairy posted:

even ripped into himself during the Soul Suspect review over wearing the drat thing

dude's goofy as gently caress but he's self aware and not an utter tool at least

Has GBS "ironically" watched so much of games journalists they claim to hate and despise that they are starting to admit they actually now like them?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Phil Niekro posted:

remember when one of the weird twitter group implied he would stab a 10 year old on behalf of a twitter girl because the 10 year old quoted Carlin

yes, i remember when the girl had no idea who he was as well.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

DrPlump posted:

Female gamers are a huge problem for gamer culture. Previously there was no pussy at all and everyone as a group accepted no one was getting laid. You made your decision the video games are here and the girls are not. No one expected these men to get laid and everyone agreed it was entirely their fault for remaining in an area with no girls.

Then something happened with Obama crashing the economy which reduced supply of normal men. Some women turned to gamers hoping for quantity over quality. Suddenly there is pussy in the place where the video games are but there is not enough for everyone. This created a prisoners dilemma over the pussy supply. The same phenomenon is responsible for wars and most other acts of violence and that is when the pussy supply is mostly 1 to 1.

Being gamer nerds they courted the ladies in the fashion they know best. They validated them in every way they could and catered to their every whim. Eventually this created a situation in which every female gamer had their every wish fulfilled and their every thought and action amplified.

Normal women would be instantly turned off by such desperate attempts for their pussy. Many resorted to hiding themselves through anonymity to avoid the constant sexual assault. However the crazy and ugly girls are not used to being sought after and validated. This is a new experience for them but in the worst possible way. It becomes addicting like a drug and due to the disproportionate cock to pussy ratio it is like a 24/7 fire hose.

No one person deserves that much power. It would corrupt anyone. I don't blame Zoe. I blame the thirsty rear end betas.

This presented as the opening scroll from star wars

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Fire Barrel posted:

Most of the anti-Sarkeesian shitheads, if they actually took time to think about her contents, and larger issues they address, would probably realize feminism isn't just not a threat to games, but actually not a bad idea! .

:allears:

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Neurolimal posted:

quotin dis for a new page

zoe quinn is a jerk and gaming journalism sucks, but lol if you buy into "we're angry about corruption, not zoe quinn!!!", this is an industry that is entirely dependent on early review copies (often tied to the requirement of a positive preview article), a privilege that can and has been revoked on a whim depending on poo poo reviews, as well as review consoles, early swag, full-site adverts before the review is even released, meetings with the developers (and developers starring in videos, making the normal reviewer feel less comfortable saying "this sucks), moneyhats flooding popular vidgit game youtube peoples, etc.

but apparently this is the super sneekret conspiracy that just goes too far: a person possibly loving other people to win the Indie Nobody Award for Best Indie Nobody Game

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Fluo posted:

So what's happened since page 320. Over 1000 posts. :I

this basically in huge effortposts about he most inane poo poo imaginable

• Locked thread