Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
uh wow slut shaming in the second paragraph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Polls are facts, and facts prove that I'm not as gay as ecverybody keeps saying I am :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zombies' Downfall posted:

everybody itt expressing their opinion about how good or bad academia is should have to post their field of study and level of educational attainment which im sure will lead us down a very enlightening and respectful road indeed

you first and then kill yourself :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
one of the upshots of this is apparently there's a plethora of people with twitter handles like beautiful social justice warrior and it's all unironic. 90% of them are men naturally

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
f*ck you.. you know what... these gamers.. i'm not even going to tweet.. not even once.. consider this my official resignation from games.. god..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Lochness_Hamster posted:

the First Casualty?

quote:

I am a freelance journalist, and Patreon is a website I will tell you, right now, I absolutely use, not as a supplement to my income, but instead as my primary source of income.

haha

never once mentions its a video game journalist. There's like a 14 paragraph screed

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

quote:

Since 2005, I have written professionally about video games and the people who make them

a common theme in the people you find, involved with this, is that they all claim to be professional somethings, but also no one will pay them to do anything so they have to beg for money online

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the whole thing about leaving there homes is still hilarious to me, isn't that the indie game everybody loves? Your sister is gay and she Left Home? Haha

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

quote:

Just Jenn! (Frank) ‏@jennatar 6m
.@elektrotal No, I want people to know. It's my INTEGRITY. It's literally the only thing that matters, Shivam. This is all I have.

*wiping a tear & silently laughing*

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the top results for patreon is that they're delaying payment because of "new features" hahaha this whole thing is a gloryhole of shitbirds

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The IGF is just fine, you're the problem

quote:

Someone’s game didn’t get the exposure they expected – it happens every single year. “The system is broken,” somebody says, every single year. Your “indie” “game” requires exposure. Not enough judges played it, gave it a fair shake, in time for IGF, you’ve decided. These judges didn’t spend enough time with your masterpiece of ingenuity. Fine.

quote:

Did I play every game? No. Absolutely not.

quote:

here I am, scanning file timestamps and frowning, trying to figure out which set of files is my set of correct files and now I am computer-sciencing my way into your game

quote:

I am irate. I am irate because I tried so hard for some of you. No, I tried hard for all of you.

someone has been reading all this horseshit this whole time and most people don't even know this gay poo poo is going on

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Neurolimal posted:

are you sure

thousands of people minimum are reading this horseshit, just from the tweets. Lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
people donate $1400 a month to fund this brave cat profesisonal

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm a professional, in tthe sense that only a fat white chubby fuckbird would give me money for anything, and it has to be over the internet :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Gyges posted:

How do you write a piece defending the organization while repeatedly, proudly, declaring that you not only did not play all games, those you did you only sometimes finished. Oh, yeah, I was supposed to report if I was having issues, but gently caress that. gently caress you it's your fault I suck.

Nothing 4Chan or anyone else does holds a candle to the amount of damage these people proudly and loudly do to themselves.

the poo poo about "don't make me computer science" was the best. Lol the poor woman is under a heavy strain

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
here i am, frowning at timestamps - you think its, funny, to subject me to the misogony of finding the most recent file?? This is funny to you???

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i'm super busy tryin to lure these goblins into my horrible vagina cave, you expect me to actually run these games? There's only four weeks in a month try getting some perspective

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
to win the $20k indie game jam game prize you have to complete the following cuckstackle course

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Can someone summarize the whole jenn frank thing

the latest and best in a constant stream of live meltdowns from game journalist citizen bloggers

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
good poo poo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

rejutka posted:

About the only way they can double down again is to start screaming that #gamergate is colluding with games companies to agrlhargghj;arg ;rga j; arg;ra g;lar g;lh

So, yeah, that probably. God, crazy is really funny from far away.

its already going that way, there's a bunch of tweets from the anime marxists along the lines of "WELL WHT DO YOU WANT more TRIPLE AA :rolleyes: games"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lol wtf not even retweeted once in this

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

My impression is that a person can write about video games without participating in twitter debates that could cost them their jobs. I think that's what blows me away more than anything.

the actual press can't manage this either which is funny as well

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
:aaa: imagine a stance so wide it takes two jpgs to tweet it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Extremely dubious twitter war advice

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the patreon ties are all amusing, its either game bloggers/devs giving each other money or siphoning it off from this herd of chubby beta males. Its also amusing because last night the top results for patreon's feed were complaints that payouts didn't go out on time

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Omi-Polari posted:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Anal Papist posted:

Noted games shitposter Dominic White keeping up the good fight. I really hope he has one of those muscly woman wrestles me fetish, and isn't just trying to out beta antony burch.

for some reason its not surprising to me that dominic white somehow also finds time to tweet about video games

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The lols just keep on comin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You can only fight the twitter war, you can never win it. Every twitter soldier knows this

• Locked thread