Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
this the gaming holocaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
this is the Pentagon Papers of gaming journalism

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
word around the office is she has a donation page up to help her through this. idk where it is though but i sure would like to help her.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
at least now we have an american twitter tragedy to focus on. that IS stuff was getting depressing.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
how come movie companies send screeners of almost every movie to tons of people but video game publishers require a cockshining?

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
word around the office is phil fish is in big trouble

california roll
Feb 23, 2009

Adventure Pigeon posted:

i don't know if all this poo poo is video games masquerading as social justice or social justice masquerading as indie video games, but it comes down to that the only video games really worth buying are from soulless factory companies that break their employees until they understand their opinions don't matter. at least they don't pretend games are anything but one of the lowest forms of entertainment by and for retards as opposed to ersatz social commentary

Bobby Kotick Was Right

california roll
Feb 23, 2009

california roll fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 24, 2014

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
is phil fish in jail yet

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
phil fish is in big trouble over viddy

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
viddy used to be about having fun with your friends and raging at griefers

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
pacman is actually a metaphor of american consumerism

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
#OccupyKotaku

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
i am a gamer+

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
roger ebert said video games arent art and now hes dead. coincidence?

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
are you trying to trick me to going to 4chan? gonna have to do better than that, bub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
nice debate in here im really learning a lot

• Locked thread