Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

I think that is what is scientifically known as a Troon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Kirk Johnson posted:

Before I saw the pic of the chick on here I googled Totalbiscuit and knew immediately that any female so hard up for sex that she'd gently caress this guy...

..is not worth getting butthurt about (ugly, fat, etc._.

And then I saw the pics and was like "yeah, you were right" and high-fived myself.

as far as i know totalbiscuit didn't gently caress her, it was 5 different game journalists or something.

also lol "I'm going to give up all of my journalistic ethics and integrity for a 3/10 who got hosed by her stepdad." I'd understand if she was remotely attractive but she screams missing kidney the morning after.

• Locked thread