Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If these ravenous dorks could keep themselves from turning into malignant doxxing creep squads every time they have any information on a woman who might have the audacity to let a nerd stick his dick in her they might encourage more women to lower their standards long enough to gently caress dorks without fear of retribution. These guys are destroying their only pipeline to pussy here.

It was much better before the internet provided a conduit for antisocial retards to communicate with each other and they lived quiet introverted lifestyles and were always just that weird guy at work

They're mating now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

The thing that really burns me is how much faith and trust I had previously placed in Kotaku. I looked to them for the latest developments in Akihabara and the truth of why American culture is lacking compared to the intellectually superior glorious Nippon. Now that bond of trust has been broken, and I'm afraid I will never be able to read another "WHY I WAS ATTRACTED TO A GYM TRAINER IN POKEMON BLACK" article again.

I too have lost all respect for an obscure website I did not know even existed

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Textbook butterface

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I will gladly murder everyone involved if that'll solve anything and even if it doesn't

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

sexy mouse posted:

Is acting like you don't know about other websites the new "I don't own a TV"?

No it says the exact opposite about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

argondamn posted:

Favors in exchange for sex are rape.

They're actually harassing a poor innocent rape victim.

Most sex is rape then I guess

• Locked thread