Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hm thisis funny because it takes more effort for a reddit mod to do that whereas if you made fun of a somethingawful mod's life you'd just get banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

madeupfred posted:

I don't know anything beyond a mod had sex with a video game woman, and that he is deleting a lot of posts, by hand.
well he figured out the secret to having sex with his videogame waifu of course he wants to hide it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TotalBiscuit posted:

"It's novello time, and it's about religion, so unless you're ready to deal with some views you may not agree with, switch off now. In the words of Illidan "You are not prepared".
:mmmhmm:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

is she balding? that hairline looks pretty high to me lol

e:

icantfindaname posted:

goons love the poo poo out of their visual novels though?
goons will put up with that bullshit when there's anime child sex involved I guess :shrug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

InterceptorV8 posted:

http://imgur.com/a/4VOcx

Have fun digging through the shitpile for worms of truth.
lol
i want to piss on the faces of all of the people whose posts are screencapped in that pic

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?
lived and had the nerve to post on these here forums :clint:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Adventure Pigeon posted:

this is like that creepy as gently caress thing japan has going with its idols where millions of weirdo nerds flip their poo poo if one of them so much touches a dude only somehow more pathetic
well surprise surprise the forum that's harassing her seems to be mostly anime avatar posters

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I dunno I kinda find the Internets immediate impulse to stalk and sexually harass any woman for the slightest justification more horrifying than funny
we need to call her up and reverse jerk off (jerk on? :confused:) to undo the damage

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blackheart posted:

swallow cum noisily on the phone.
i didn't even think of that because it's my normal phone greeting

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what does this have to do with five guys burgers?
and don't tell me to watch half an hour of boring redditor poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh okay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

why is a line of stars such a common tattoo?
she only got 3/5 stars

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ape Fist posted:

lol video games journalism and its integrity. and phil fish defending an amoral sociopath who sexually harasses people.
lol weed smoking bart.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

vyst posted:

Doesn't totalbiscuit have cancer? Probably a pity gently caress
yeah thats the impression I got from the thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FordPRefectLL posted:

i wonder how many times totalbiscuit hit it
probably a lot!!!! :mmmhmm:

e:

Lowtax posted:

He doesn't have anything to do with it except that he had an opinion and voiced it.

also we hate that motherfucker and take every opportunity to poo poo on him

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

california roll posted:

word around the office is she has a donation page up to help her through this. idk where it is though but i sure would like to help her.
heh yeah... donate to her... in blood :twisted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FordPRefectLL posted:

she already donates to the world with her blood... her period...

i hate women...
heh yeah women!!!! why do you have to confuse us nerdy internet males and make us mad!!! :argh:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jamesman posted:

Which I don't really understand, because TotalBiscuit's OK with me and a lot of other people here.
a lot of goons hate everyone that remind us of ourselves

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Red Bones posted:

I hope the sequel isn't suicide quest
I hope it is as long as the suicide is totalbiscuit's

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

richard please send your daughter as far away from video games as possible, like there must still be convents somewhere maybe? Do the amish take donations of kids? just get her out.
yeah but also close the games forum preemptively

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

not snarky posted:

also burn gbs to the ground and reopen helldump unironically
sounds good 2 me :hf:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DrManiac posted:

Having your skeletons dragged out into the open has to be a nightmare scenario for women in the games industry.
having your skeleton taken otu into the open is nightmarish/fatal for most people hth

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nonentity posted:

HoeQuinn.

I see what you did there.
is it some sort of Hawkwind pun? idgi

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

turn-ons: ASIANS
as an asian nerdy male I am afraid :ohdear:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

rainy day posted:

Companies like EA buy press coverage and positive reviews but some chick hosed some dudes and made a free text adventure, time to poo poo our collective pants.
well it totally confirms the validity of THE PUSSY MARKETPLACE NON FIAT CURRENCY EXCHANGE that zergfluid guy keeps talking about!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rad Tad posted:

TotalBizkit did it all for the nookie. I didn't read most of this thread does this joke hold up?
yes :hf:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ChumpsForChange posted:

can anyone honestly say they wouldn't gently caress all those nerds?
hmm now tha you mention it i'm making a sandwich for lunch and i'd like some positive hype about my sandwich making skills

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just lol if your primary source of news isn't games journalism websites

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Minorkos posted:

the forum is composed of teenagers and a few broken adults who act like children.
hmm sounds vaguely familiar but i can't quite place it

e:

Parallax Scroll posted:

totalbiscuit more like total human being
mroe like gently caress THAT rear end in a top hat :argh:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SirDan3k posted:

Don't you'll get cancer on your dick.
yow!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decrepus posted:

I have implanted Nerd Cred into my skin as well.
heh. credit chit in my skin. like deus ex! see???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nauta posted:

who the gently caress is phil fish
an "indie game developer"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Minorkos posted:

he doesn't actually make games anymore. he's doesn't care about video games or people who like video games anymore but he does post on twitter about how much he hates both of those
thats good. that's consistent w the gbs party line and he would fit in here.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

Best thing is that iirc he cancelled the sequel to his one-time-hit Fez because people were mean to him on Twitter. That is it, that is why he retired.
holy poo poo buy this man an account x2 lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

theres plenty of fish in the sea

Bitter Beard posted:

Have we crossed a line we'll regret crossing in the future?

:roflolmao:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Minorkos posted:

these days i spend a lot of my time in bed, wondering about all the horrible things that could happen to a person. then it occurs to me that it has probably happened to someone seeing as there's like 8 billion people in the world and humans have existed for a fairly long time. like if you can think of it, it's almost certainly happened to someone and it was probably even worse somehow

that's just something that has been on my mind lately
what, are you jerkin off while you're thinking of that or something? you monster

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

somebody needs to show him what a healthy poo poo looks like.
yeah. i bet that fucker hasn't taken a non bloodstained, non agonizing poo poo in years!!! haha what an idiot :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gay skull posted:

Who's the guy who made Spelunky loving right now
he's asian.... quinn must be with him RITE NOW :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I guess I too am a moron because I don't think making fun of somebody for having cancer is particularly funny, but maybe that's just because my mom has incurable leukemia
heh yeah it's almost as if we're mostly unfunny bitter assholes in this forum or something!

• Locked thread