Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

A woman cheats on her boyfriend. She made a game though so it's the business of a million angry nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I encourage everyone to look at the wonderful comments on this informative video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

seriously even knowing what shitlords these people were I was not ready.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Cool Blue Reason posted:

ive got some unfortunate news for everyone in this thread, you paid 10 dollars to post on a website full of nerds so you are no longer allowed to use nerd as an insult

i don't really get this because if you have a steady income ten bucks is not a lot of money

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Even Egoraptor who is a manbaby that literally poo poo himself in one of his videos has said people are acting stupid. Thaat's how bad it is. His fans have responded by saying he has "lost it". I swear internet nerds are the only people to whom "don't harass someone for video games" sounds like a controversial response.

Cool Blue Reason posted:

ah youre right it does make more sense when you think of it as tech support guys making a solid 30k/yr tossing out the nerd insult, guess I was wrong

I'm sorry ten bucks means so much to you

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

You know something that I honestly find funny is these gaming dweebs are all on this huge crusade against someone because they feel she has wronged the precious integrity of video game journalism, a moral outrage that deserves judgement, and yet call other people "white knights".

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 20, 2014

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

also lol the precious video game integrity that has been damaged includes zero positive reviews from the guys she slept with. great job nerds you're keeping the world safe.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

Why do you think Anita whats her name is a thing? It's lucrative (somehow?)

tbf the only reason she has a career is because manbabies on the internet flipped their poo poo about a woman talking about their precious video games and quadrupled her press coverage overnight.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Shadoer posted:

:cry: Someone is censoring video game reviews :cry:

I feel for you bro

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

as you laugh sit back and think that literally thousands of nerds actually care about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

i mean jontron is still a fat dumb ugly poo poo

• Locked thread