Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
is that the reddit equivalent of gassing something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
totalbiscuit is apparently a guy who makes youtube videos about video games for a living

apparently there is a female video game journalist who has been accused by the above mentioned individual of sleeping with games industry journalists(aka nerds no one cares about) so now apparently one of them is a moderator of this thread and deleted all the comments cause he slept with this woman

tldr: reddit found another woman to hate

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
honestly i'm much more inclined to believe that the reddit mods got paid by her or whatever. i would totally censor/promote content on reddit if someone paid me cash to do it. that would be great

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
wow this is funny as hell. reddit shitlords versus tumblr shitlord and gaming journalists

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
area woman profits massively, uses nerds as personal advertisement tools

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The funny thing is that even if every accusation about this woman were true, she still comes off as the better person because these chan and reddit or people are so much worse.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
"how does reddit work?" lmao

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Geriatric Pirate posted:

reddit is falling apart meanwhile SA just upgraded maximum avatar size to 100kb :vince:

soon we'll have a new front page of the internet

don't forget about the coming facebook integration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
reading this thread while sleep deprived feels like developing brain cancer

:gas:

• Locked thread