Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
watching a bunch of giant nerds risk their professional lives to protect a huge lying idiot lady with purple hair and sadbrains is the most gamers.txt thing i've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i didn't really think the game was "fun" per-say, but it did make my head hurt and the production values were atrocious

5/5, would recommend, really makes u think

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
you know someone is cool when they're typing away on their laptop at the bar

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

reminder that the w in sjw literally stands for "warrior," and if there's one thing any self-respecting warrior does, it's threaten to stab 10 year olds

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
dicks are like trains and zoe is attracted to dicks like autists are to trains because autists like trains

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
everyone who spends any appreciable amount of time on the internet gets owned by children to varying degrees

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Slanderer posted:

brother, if this is what you consider a sexual position then you are probably a cello fucker

this is absolutely my poo poo

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
loving casuals

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
if i've got like 100 hours of tf2 logged, approximately how many rapes does that equal?

i'm filing out a job application and i don't want to lie when it asks how many felonies i've committed

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
as someone who plays video games with some regularity, i feel as though this controversy accurately represents how dumb, gay, and conflicted i am internally

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i'd play the poo poo out of abortion quest

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
the girl who gives me my food bag at burger king is hardly a woman, and she barely cooked anything. not a good excuse imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
hello from the gas chamber

edit: ceelo was right

• Locked thread