Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
it's irrelevant that they legally can't since SJWs operate on feels and not logic, it's only relevant that zoe and the gang believe they could and we see some rage + meltdowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

rainy day posted:

Temkin responded publicly to allegations of sexual assault. Zoe Quinn was accused of infidelity and has faced a huge amount of harassment. If you think these are at all the same thing you're incredibly loving dumb.

Quinn was accused of rape

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I hate yankees posted:

What was the consent she violated with her boyfriend that made her a rapist??

"Baby don't ride my dick of my BAC is above 0.08!"

She said you can't consent to sex with someone who is cheating because they could have teh clap or anything.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

I think there's a pretty loving big line between actual rape and this abstract, retroactive removal of consent that we're talking about.

Still an absolutely lovely thing to do.

90% of the internet feminists would absolutely consider that rape, hell even sweden would since they're trying to bust the Assange for something similar

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Did that lady accusing the Cards Against Humanity guy of rape ever come forth with any evidence or police report or absolutely anything at all?

Nah, afaik she removed his name from her postings after he contacted her, he apologized if he had inadvertently done anything that could be construed as rape though

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

pretty sure a woman woke up with assange penetrating her and asked if he had a condom on and he said yes but was lying.

that's some rape. not consenting your your manipulative gf's cheating isn't the same thing.

quote:

According to the statement, Miss A then realised he was trying to have unprotected sex with her. She told police that she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs. The statement records Miss A describing how Assange then released her arms and agreed to use a condom, but she told the police that at some stage Assange had "done something" with the condom that resulted in it becoming ripped, and ejaculated without withdrawing.

Nope, she willingly consented to do sex with him if he wore a condom, which he did and tragically it failed, now he's condemned as a sex criminal.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Brannock posted:

she thinks she's divinely endowed with talent and is better at things than actual professionals:

She is a pretty good photographer though, everyone was like 'would' when they saw her selfies but when others photographed her she looked disgusting.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Somebody posted in assange thread that it was the woman asked him to use a condom, and later when they were both drunk, he had sex with her without one.

Probably some troll trying to discredit Julians fantastic work since the complaint doesn't say that.

Real hurthling! posted:

done something with the condom = tragic failure. lol

Maybe she was mistaken? unless he pulled out and used his nail to tear the end I don't see what he could have done. Anyway even if he did this thread has declared that sex under false pretenses which expose your partner to STD risks aren't actually a bad sexual assault crime.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

tranime scholar posted:

unrelated to this mess but a group claiming responsibility for a bunch of ddos attacks on playstation network, blizzard, etc. have taken 'getting mad at games' to the next level:

gamers are the biggest faggots on planet earth

lmao, the guys flight got grounded

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
im scared the 4channers will own me by giving me an avatar, hosed up that they could ruin my day for the low low price of $9.95

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
is the/v/ daughter really a 'daughter' or is she what they in channer parlance call a 'trap'?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

madeupfred posted:

Shitshitshit /V/ hacked my email address what the gently caress I had nothing to do with this I swear

:eyepop:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

legion989 posted:

Lets not forget that Mary cuckolded Joseph with God. To top it off, she let God knock her up and made Joseph raise the kid. Cucking had a huge influence on human history. Makes you think.

let's not forget mary was probably around 13 at the time and god is a sick pervert

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Supernorn posted:

There should be a Ben Kuchera thread though because it would be worth reading all the wrong that pours out of that guys mouth. I'd read that. This thread is boring rear end poo poo that nobody should care about because everyone involved is stupid.

this thread has become the video game degenerate general, sorry you can't post about ben in a thread mocking your waifu zoe but we don't need a new thread.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

My favorite part about this is Adam Sessler claiming he and his buddies saw Phil Fish get hacked in real time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHAjAE-f3jQ&hd=1

how do you see hack attempts go down live unless your with the person attempting, whta a blatant confession that this is a false flag.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Tokamak posted:

Watching their email accounts get spammed with password reset messages, server logs being spammed with failed authorisation attempts and other nonsense. Jeez, its not as far fetched as you guys are making out.

what hosed up weirdo goes out to a bar then SSHs to their server to cat logs all night?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

oh so this thread is about a tumblr lady's sex life

AND IT FEATURES THE FWIGGEN CUCK MEME!!! ding ding ding goldmein!!!

it's about rampant corruption & the death of integrity in video gaming and communitys actually, sorry ur perverted SJW mind is fixated on Zoe Quinns sex life but thats a minor side show

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

why is this thread 111 pages

you have 80 posts here

Because phil fish melted down, some big reddit mod was shown to be bad, lowtax posted & zoe quinn sabotaged some charity indie game jam dealio to promote her own.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

oh ok so its about more than one thing

oh and lays avatar guy, you can click "?" to count peopls posts you stupid fag

Yah, Spaniard manfucker is too busy updating your ladychat thread title to change the title of this thread and show that its wider reaching now.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
are we still at war with /v/?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh wait gently caress so those CYOA guys who made threads here can list "Indie Game Dev" on their resumes too?

Incorrect, CYOA threadmen usually allow the suggestions no matter how absurd while apparently depression quest is very restrictive in it's choices so those goons are not 'indie'

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

lol how do people listen back to these things and decide that its worth uploading and not dumb as poo poo?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

its like a look into the world of ugly nerds and i'm very glad of it. There was some guy who did a bunch of studies on mouse overpopulation and the mice separated into mutated uggos and "beautiful ones" & I think that's what has been happening here

didn't the beautiful ones eventually just cut themselves off from each other and spend all their time grooming, parents murdering their children and all that jazz, p.much like a rodent version of our modern society, youve really made me think

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
i still don't fully buy that abe retired and isn't updating grudges.xls with all those who now mock him

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

I thought moot banned nippon IPs?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Nah, she seems like such a waste of space that she doesn't deserve to be fixed.

how can someone with that red text judge teh life of others?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Dizz posted:

Is this the same Abe that drew those pictures of women with limbs sawed off and used as toilets or whatever?

That was axemaniac

efb

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

This is our moment to shine and take over video games journsaslfjalknfd,.mfdsf

can we hvae pages for hot new cheat codes? I think that's why internet gaming news sucks dick compared to magazines, no cheats.

in b4 some zzoe quinn is a cheat post

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

is the n-wordwalk may may still a thing, are there any zoe quinn ones?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Minrad posted:

so when do nerds get bored of this poo poo and bigger nerds resume being paid Big Bux to continue writing dorito fueled reviews of their video games

when something new and exciting comes along, hint to zoefans; mass shootings always get mad attention and would bury this, zoe would probably gently caress out of gratitude.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

He resigned, he's not a journalist anymore

Actually from the first sentence he's a proper journo and gaming journalism is a hobby, gonna have to start scanning Reuters more carefully for words like 'oval office-havers'

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Haters Objector posted:

this is the worst thread i've ever seen on these forums, both in terms of topic and quality of posting

why look at it then zoeliker?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

all this is actually making the cuck look worse, he initially made it sound as though zoe was really subtle in her mind games and poo poo, now she's blatantly parroting sentiments, how long until he's telling us about her walking around the apartment kicking cats and seig heiling?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Zzulu posted:

pretty sure were all terrible persons here

im good

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

Is daily dose considered NSW or it it fine because it's anime?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 26, 2014

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
can you kill you'reself in DQ or get SSRIs and get through that lethergy to carry out a school shooting? or is it just borin 'can't look for job b/c depression'

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Zoe Quinn, Patrick Lindsey and Isaac Schankler

wiat, three people were involved in making depression quest? thats 2 more than made cave story.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Lmao

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
supermechagodizilla shouldd review depression quest, gone home and other video games that pretend to be an art, then he can write a long post i wont read exposing them as shallow bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah that's kinda beaten to death itt though and at this point we're all pretty much just waiting around for the next big thing to go down over this. It's not like there's any gbs posters siding with zoe.

me and forums poster 'a cop' eiffel towered her an now support ms quinn in her fight against you misogynerds

• Locked thread