Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

someone has been reading all this horseshit

are you sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
twitterers dont count as people

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

A thread about SJWs caring too much, MRA caring too much, gamers caring too much.

And a youtube that took too much effort.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i know you guys are desperate to become the next "guy who posts mile long twitter conversations", but it's really not that difficult to figure out when these things are fake

you could at least go to the twitter yourself and see if its verified or wtf twitter does to show that an account is the real deal

e: or just read the last few posts of that very twitter convo pic lmbo

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
any sort of point anthony burch could have (that people didn't give a poo poo about the myriad of times game sites were shown hilariously corrupt because they didn't have any "SJW's" involved) is drowned out by the fact that it's the sexless borderlands writer who got owned by ryan davis mashing it out

i will totally lol if his point is made and people forget him literally saying "hey, i had my friends give my game a good score" a day from now, though

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
it's kind of commendable that he's willing to drag so many people to hell to point out how retarded the motivation for gamergate is

of course he still works for gearbox so he's literal trash, though

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

mythicknight posted:

Am I going to read the last 50 pages since I was last here? Yes. Yes I am. God help me.

Maybe there's a gem somewhere in there that'll make it worth it.

dont bother, just go to the start of the maddenmania

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Slanderer posted:

haha they will believe anything

im p sure more troll twitter wall-o-texts have been posted itt than actual SJW wall-o-texts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

big duck equals goose posted:

Furry brigade reporting in~

Get back in the fight, corporal code lion!

gamergate officially furiendly

• Locked thread