Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

drat I sure give a poo poo about Reddit!
Keep posting more about Reddit!
I can't get enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wait this is about a video game blog sex feud between ugly nerds?

And you're aware of who they are, the backstory, etc. And it's happening on Reddit.
And you care about this.

Holy moly.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tsinava posted:

i actually do care about the videogame sex feud between reddit nerds that caused some weirdo to hand delete 20k comments for mentioning some lady who let him have sex with her. please stfu big beef city.

perchance thou shouldst post thine concerns upon yon Reddit board, m'lady

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

quote:

Some of these men are key players in gaming journalism

Real movers and shakers, I'm certain.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

Any time your partner talks a big game about how, if you cheat on your partner and then gently caress them that's Sex Without Consent because it's happening under false pretenses, and then fucks five other people and you at the same time and then tries to defend themselves despite having such a Strong Stance against it to the point of not letting you talk to friends of the opposite sex? Probably dating a piece of poo poo.

alright

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waiting for this to spiral out of control, implicating each game development company in turn. Each forced to shut off the lights, one by one, until the gaming industry crumbles to ashes. The final, darkest moment is when Kazuo Hirai commits seppuku on a globally broadcast message on all major networks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In my first posts, a few hours ago, I said "wow who cares about video game bullshit on reddit".
Several hours later it turns out 15 pages of GBS DOES care about it, a LOT.

Good stuff guys.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Please continue to post about how you really don't care about subreddit videogame drama, at all, really, but for the ONE point you really want to make

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

No one keeps you here you know ?

what?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

nerds on a nerd website with an inflated sense of self worth making fun of nerds on another nerd website itt

you didn't even mush up your words dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rahu posted:

I like to play videogames, is this thread for me?

Do you like reddit?
Do you like online video game reviewers being scandalized by a female game developer that slept with them to get better ratings?
Do you think that storyline is interesting?
Do you think it's important enough to sink several reddit subforums over, then post in a 20 page thread on Something Awful about the fallout?

If so, you're right up videogame liker alley.

• Locked thread