Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
For the benefit of people who have actual lives, who the gently caress is TotalBiscuit and what the gently caress is going on here and why should we give a gently caress? Please. I see a lot of deleted comments so explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Before I saw the pic of the chick on here I googled Totalbiscuit and knew immediately that any female so hard up for sex that she'd gently caress this guy...

..is not worth getting butthurt about (ugly, fat, etc.).

And then I saw the pics and was like "yeah, you were right" and high-fived myself.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Gaming drama (and hardcore gaming in general) is like being into scat; if you went through your life never hearing about it or reading about it or seeing anything to do with it, you'd be no worse off for it and even knowing who these people are or caring about their lovely lives spent writing about cartoon mans you control on your screen is enough to mark you out as a loving weirdo to normal people in the same way as having skidmarks on your face would. I don't even tell people I post on here - imagine trying to have a conversation about this stuff with them.

• Locked thread